Graphospasm --> writers cramp

a dystonia that affects the muscles of the hand and sometimes the forearm and only occurs during handwriting. Similar focal dystonias have also been called typists cramp, pianists cramp, musicians cramp, and golfers cramp.

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Graphoscope) | Next (Graphotype) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.