Dictionary » G » Goggle



1. A screen cover for the eye.

2. A type of spectacle with auxiliary shields for protecting the eyes.

Origin: M.E. Gogelen, to squint

Plethysmographic goggle, a specially designed goggle to serve as an ophthalmodynamometer while permitting subjective visual and objective ocular changes during transient increased intraocular pressure.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

Results from our forum


How does a chameleon change its colour? I've already looked it up, but i didn't fully understand the process...so don't give the "let me goggle this for you" link!

See entire post
by TheVirus
Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:34 am
Forum: Zoology Discussion
Topic: Chameleons
Replies: 6
Views: 3006

Re: need a scienfic article can you help??

Hi alone, I am sandy Rochard,well i go through your post you need some science articles,i think you should go for the goggle search and type scientific article or topic related you will easily get something as i dont have any particular website if i got i definitely post you. Thanks

See entire post
by sandyrochard
Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 am
Forum: Zoology Discussion
Topic: need a scienfic article can you help??
Replies: 2
Views: 1441

Re: Why The Religious Minded Rule Science With Science

... to see whose smiling back at you again. :D Best place to be is everywhere. So I work towards that goal. Metaphorically speaking worlds I can now goggle you too is entering the twilight zone where "intelligence" controls both your horizontal and vertical. And since what you are seeing ...

See entire post
by GaryGaulin
Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am
Forum: Evolution
Topic: Why The Religious Minded Rule Science With Science
Replies: 20
Views: 56031

The Fiber Disease

Sorry, this one better goggle/search "The Three P's of Chronic Disease: Potency, Prescribing, and Plussing"

See entire post
by reliefseeker
Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:15 pm
Forum: Human Biology
Topic: The Fiber Disease
Replies: 7403
Views: 6254398

falling in love

Um, you can try goggle..because I read it in my english subject text book...the title is "love chemistry".. :lol:

See entire post
by victor
Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: falling in love
Replies: 21
Views: 8854
View all matching forum results

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,843 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link