Dictionary » F » Film changer

Film changer

Film changer

a device that moves film for radiographic studies that require rapid serial x-ray exposures, such as angiography.

Synonym: rapid film changer, serial film changer.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 676 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link