Dictionary » E » Ellipsograph



An instrument for describing ellipses.

Synonym: trammel.

Origin: ellipse _ graph: cf. F. Ellipsographe.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,089 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link