Centrifugalise --> centrifuge

a laboratory apparatus that separates mixed samples into homogenouscomponent layers by spinning them at high speed.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified on 3 October 2005, at 21:16. This page has been accessed 860 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link