Callosal sulcus

Callosal sulcus --> sulcus of corpus callosum

The fissure between the corpus callosum and the cingulate gyrus.

Synonym: sulcus corporis callosi, callosal sulcus.

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Callosal gyrus) | Next (Callose) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.