In dogs, calcinosis cutis is characteristic or diagnostic of canine Cushing's syndrome.
The four main types of calcinosis cutis are:
- Dystrophic calcinosis cutis
- Metastatic calcinosis cutis
- Iatrogenic calcinosis cutis
- Idiopathic calcinosis cutis
Minor types include:
- Tumoural calcinosis
- Calcinosis cutis circumscripta
- Calcinosis cutis intervertebralis
- Calcinosis cutis universalis
Also called: cutaneous calcification
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.