Dictionary » A » Appliances



(Science: dentistry) Anything the orthodontist attaches to your teeth to move your teeth or to change the shape of your jaw

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

Results from our forum

Fitted Kitchens Reading

Fitted Kitchens Reading http://www.exdisplaykitchens1.co.uk. Fitted kitchens in Reading for only £595 including appliances. Full fitted kitchens only £595. Fitted kitchens Reading Fitted Kitchens Reading

See entire post
by pendosa
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Fitted Kitchens Reading
Replies: 0
Views: 12

Re: Electromagnetic fields generated by the human body

It seems... once again, I have... ended up on a forum where people report interference with electrical appliances (and I wasn't even looking for that sort of thing - this is like sixth or so time). Which is the reason why I created this thread here , as I was looking for the ...

See entire post
by JoshuaFlynn
Thu May 24, 2012 11:50 pm
Forum: Human Biology
Topic: Electromagnetic fields generated by the human body
Replies: 36
Views: 138433

Radiation Pollution

... can also results in dangerously high level of radiations. Also there are other small sources or radiation such as computers, cell phones and other appliances which produces radiation. Radiation pollution is very dangerous not just to our nature but also to us. We should be awake to the danger radiations ...

See entire post
by giniephaj
Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:07 am
Forum: Ecology
Topic: Radiation Pollution
Replies: 0
Views: 11167

Our Environment Today

... As a Filipino, we are blessed with many natural resources. Here is an example of these resources : Scenic.jpg As time goes by, just like the appliances and machines that we have, these resources are being depreciated. It is depreciated because these are being overused by the people around ...

See entire post
by nizeruth
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Forum: Ecology
Topic: Global Environmental Change
Replies: 68
Views: 90011

climate change

... two typhoons cause a severe flooding. The water level was high until it reaches the houses. It also the cause of releasing water from dams. The appliances were flash by flood. Many lives were endangered and sacrificed. It also results in loss lives and damages the infrastructure like roads, ...

See entire post
by kyla26
Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 am
Forum: Ecology
Topic: Global Environmental Change
Replies: 68
Views: 90011
View all matching forum results

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,421 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link