Wrisbergs tubercle

Revision as of 21:16, 3 October 2005 by WikiConvertor (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Wrisberg's tubercle --> cuneiform tubercle

A rounded eminence on the posterior part of the aryepiglottic fold, formed by the underlying cuneiform cartilage.

Synonym: tuberculum cuneiforme, wrisberg's tubercle.

Retrieved from "http://www.biology-online.org/bodict/index.php?title=Wrisbergs_tubercle&oldid=34752"
First | Previous (Wrisbergs nerve) | Next (Wrist) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.