Seminal Fluid

Revision as of 21:16, 3 October 2005 by WikiConvertor (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

The thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract.

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Semilunar valve) | Next (Seminal colliculus) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.