Pulley of humerus

Revision as of 21:16, 3 October 2005 by WikiConvertor (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

pulley of humerus --> trochlea of humerus

The grooved surface at the lower end of the humerus articulating with the trochlear notch of the ulna.

Synonym: trochlea humeri, pulley of humerus.

Retrieved from "http://www.biology-online.org/bodict/index.php?title=Pulley_of_humerus&oldid=41359"
First | Previous (Pullet) | Next (Pullorum disease) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.