Cover glass

Revision as of 21:16, 3 October 2005 by WikiConvertor (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Cover glass

a thin glass disk or plate covering an object examined under the microscope.

Synonym: coverslip.

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Cover class) | Next (Cover test) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.