Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:10 am
I don't know what is this. Who can orient me ?
It's been a long time that I haven't joined in this forum.
If there's a will, there's a way...
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:18 am
- Location: australia mate!!!!! bloody oath!! >lol<
i dont know what this term "folding at home" means eaither? care to elaborate for us?
The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 3909
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
- Location: Canada
Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 am
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 am
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 8:03 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests