Login

Join for Free!
119202 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:19 am

Frank N Stein wrote:I suspect that there is another reason for the DP diagnosis Randy. It’s because the doctor has to get paid. If you pay for treatment with insurance, the Doc has to put some kind of diagnostic code on the form to receive payment. There is no code for morgellons because there is no official disease. Catch -22.


I suspect that you are incorrect Frankie boy. Do you actually think that people are going to believe that physicians are going to put their butts and license on the line and risk a lawsuit for malpractice by misdiagnosing a patient for a 30.00 office visit? :? Cough, cough.

Any physician misdiagnosing any patient for any reason is in very hot water and everyone knows this. Is the brain fog getting to you or what?

Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:26 am

standby wrote:
RANDY wrote:
standby wrote:
RANDY wrote:Tam,

The moment you posted that "threat" I printed out the entire pages. So, I have them even though you erased them all. Too late. And they have been faxed to our local police department.

Look at this people..he erased the death threat he was pointing towards me.

I have it all..and it has been faxed to the police department and I have to go in there to file a complaint tomorrow. It is out of my hands and in the hands of the police.

I may not have enough to nail you since it was done in such a pussy type way but it will be filed just in case you are a nut job sociopath.

You threatened my family and me in those posts in a passive agressive manner and where I come from that is not taken lightly.

Randy



Randy,

I believe you again had some problems comprehending what you claim was written. Best thing would be to repost it then we all can really grasp the truth of the matter you speak. It may have been a little too convieniant to claim abuse and harrasement in a post that was deleted by the original author.

This whole scenareo sounds all to familiar.

-----------------------------
Let's ask ourselves what kind of qualities we all need in an activist for our cause. Someone able to communicate our plight with the utmost eliquince. One we can trust explicitly with our private information.


He has been reproted to the police. So I ahve nothing more to say. Although the threat was not direct enough to take action it ahs beennoted and they do agree with me that it was directed at me in a passive agreesive manner. So worship him jerks! You are all way too dumb to deal with now!


I read the post above and double checked it before responding. I thought it was quite strange there was no responce to the quote. Now all of the sudden a responce appears and no indication it was edited. How is this done? This isn't the first time I noticed a change in Randy's posts without the edit notation.



Dear Standby,

Great catch! 8)

How does she do it? :?

Care to share what else you have been observing in reguards to this issue? Please?


Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:33 am

User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm


Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:39 am

tamtam wrote:Important articles:

In the second part, it is back to molecules and Mendoza & Silva's timely and informal accounts of the role of DNA analysis in the effective identification and classification or reclassification of the unculturable ‘fungi’ Lacazia loboi and Rhinosporidium seeberi. After Pneumocystis carinii came into the fungal fold, R. seeberi went out and Lobo loboi received a new name, perhaps a case of lost one, won one and drew one!

http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/55/1/133
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" The most conspicuous internal structures of the endospore of Rhinosporidium seeberi are the 10–16 spherical, 1.0–1.5- µ m bodies that have been termed electron-dense bodies (EDB) or lipid bodies (LB); some authors have regarded them as nutritive stores of lipid or protein while others have regarded them as DNA-containing, ultimate generative units of R. seeberi "

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/t ... 3/art00008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence for recombination in the microcystin synthetase (mcy) genes of toxic cyanobacteria Microcystis spp.
Yuuhiko Tanabe, Kunimitsu Kaya, Makoto M Watanabe

"Here we provide strong evidence for recombination in the microcystin synthetase (mcy) gene cluster of the toxic cyanobacteria Microcystis spp."

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/pmid:15461420
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"this indicates that the cyanobacterial transcription and translation signals are recognized by E. coli"

http://www.springerlink.com/index/T4067322235L1N71.pdf - Similar pages
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The deduced amino acid sequence from ORF j (3,114 bp) was significantly similar to that of a putative plasmid replication protein, RepA, from plasmid pUH24 of Synechococcus sp"

http://www.springerlink.com/content/r8r6b6f3ydjhj46j/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The characterization of pMa025, a plasmid isolated from the unicellular, toxin-producing cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa UV025, is described"

"Release of Extracellular Transformable Plasmid DNA from Escherichia coli Cocultivated with Algae"

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... &tools=bot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the most significant finding revealed by the DNA data was the recent report of host specific strains in the genus
R h i n o s p o r i d i u m.

This study suggested that R. seeberi is not a monotypic genus but constituted of
multiple strains (species?) closely related to their hosts....

http://www.reviberoammicol.com/2005-22/213216.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did previous investigators not find well-defined mitochondria? I am convinced that these mitochondria are from human cells"

We have isolated a prokaryotic cyanobacterium, a Microcystis ... regulation and molecular aspects of muscle, liver, pancreas, connective tissue ...
jcm.asm.org/cgi/reprint/39/1/413.pdf - Similar pages
Karvita B. Ahluwalia

http://jcm.asm.org/cgi/content/full/39/1/413

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The diagnosis of these rare infections is based largely on detection of characteristic structures observed on histopathologic examination of tissue"

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1081399

in relation to the eye:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... &tools=bot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"including those that are novel or uncultivated"

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/414723_2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECREATIONAL EXPOSURE TO FRESHWATER CYANOBACTERIA: EPIDEMIOLOGY, DERMAL TOXICITY AND BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY OF
CYANOBACTERIAL LIPOPOLYSACCHARIDES

IAN STEWART

http://eprint.uq.edu.au/archive/0000188 ... _mar06.pdf

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1513208
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I like to advise that it is important that people unite, create a legal base and seek litigation.

In support of a solution:

Filament production by strain CBL001

Problem with streaming? Move cursor of video player!

Cell make up:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rbug&hl=en

Series exclusive video footage via google video / open source / reference: 000/ 001/ 002/ 004/ 005/ 006 /007
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=s ... rbug&hl=en

Sincerely,

tamtam


Thanks for the links Tam.


Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:40 am

al wrote: Just to have a level playing field here, you seem intent on getting your site up Frankie.
Do you have any pecuniary interest in the site you offer?
Just asking.
We dont want it to appear that you wait for the ripest of opportunities to offer your site?


I have been calling people scum, who would prey upon sick people who are known to have a condition that effects their emotional state, by playing upon their fears, and duping them into thinking that they have all of the answers to their problems in a scam that is designed to lure them to their web site, where they mine personal information.

I also have called some here scum who have consistently supported the scammers and have even posted the scammers web site in their tag line long after it should have been apparent that innocent sick people were being scammed.

I don't see any of that happening here today so I no longer feel the need to call anyone scum, any more than I feel the need to apologize to those whom I have called scum in the past.

So long as there is even one sick, frightened person out there who is being scammed, I will fight like a dog with two dicks, and apologize to no one.

Please let me know if I may clarify anything else for you al.
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:42 am

But then considering the above posts by Sabrina.............scum.
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:43 am

Sabrina wrote:
Frank N Stein wrote:I suspect that there is another reason for the DP diagnosis Randy. It’s because the doctor has to get paid. If you pay for treatment with insurance, the Doc has to put some kind of diagnostic code on the form to receive payment. There is no code for morgellons because there is no official disease. Catch -22.


I suspect that you are incorrect Frankie boy. Do you actually think that people are going to believe that physicians are going to put their butts and license on the line and risk a lawsuit for malpractice by misdiagnosing a patient for a 30.00 office visit? :? Cough, cough.

Any physician misdiagnosing any patient for any reason is in very hot water and everyone knows this. Is the brain fog getting to you or what?

Peace,
Sabrina


Yes I do...............scum
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Democratic Vote

Postby Maggie Mae » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:48 am

This is directed to Canalon

With all due respect to you as the moderator, (I am assuming the world nannies didn't put you in some position that you can no longer be the real one) I am proposing a core group vote here.....with regards to the new mahem that the tag team has tried to create. We have obviously hit a nerve with the powers that be with regard to the direction this group is going in their search for a cure...and if not that, in our just being in a group....you remember the Viet Nam protest days???? I do..... just that it is obvious because the NEW FORUM NANNIES have made a point of totally disrupting our group discussions and are flinging stuff out there that frankly we don't give a rats' butt about....they are pulling a basic psych 101 in disruption and keeping us from our main purpose...
My Vote and I urge everyone else that can possibly see what's happening here, to vote as well. We have no need of anyone other than Canalon being the Moderator, trying to tell us who's zooming who, and insulting us beyond the regular stuff that's been going on forever....I am an adult, I can make up my own mind, I do not need an outside source who comes busting in here like he's freaking GI JOE pulling the most obvious tactic of divide and conquer...it's a good damn thing I don't play chess...anyway,
I VOTE THAT FRANKNSTEIN AND RANDY EITHER QUIT WITH THE CRAP OR GET OFF THIS BOARD,
Maggie mae
Are there any other voters that will back me on this????
Maggie Mae
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:18 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:50 am

This is why Tam Tam's video is a scam operation. When somebody, anybody, can provide data to counter this data set, we can develop a different conclusion. Science relies on data. Tam Scam was asked to provide data for over a year and had to leave this forum when he could no longer deny that he was just a common spammer using his presentation to lure people to his site. The supporting data for this claim and all others in this post can be found in the pages of this thread.

Since Tam Tam ran like a coward when confronted with this conclusion, Sabrina has been posting his links.......... scum




Sabrina wrote:Do you have any proof about your theory on tamtam?


OK, that’s a fair question. Let’s look at what is considered as proof in objective scientific analysis. In logical and scientific analysis, a known object of study is observed and measured for data which define a set characteristics, which in turn support a conclusion. There are many sets of observation which are considered valid. Not all data sets are composed of visible data.

An example of this is atomic observation. No one has seen an atom. Yet we know it exists because of its behavioral characteristics. We know how atoms behave, and therefore draw conclusions based upon their behavior. If one group of atoms behave in one manner, and another group behaves in another manner, we can then categorize them by their behavioral characteristics. We can’t see atoms, but we know from the data characteristics that they display what they are, and how they will effect our environment.

Tam Tam can be evaluated in the same manner. Once again here is a set of known data that defines the conclusions that I have made about Tam Tam.

1) Tam Tam composed an elaborate thesis, but failed to validate it with requested data for over a year. A logical conclusion is that he may be lying, and therefore has no data to support his thesis.
2) Tam Tam operated a very expensive, high bandwidth, web site with no visible means of paying the bill. When questioned about this, Tam Tam stated that he has received funding from investors in the “French Nose & Co.” investment company which does not exist. A logical conclusion is that Tam Tam is once again lying, and that he is making money to pay his bill from some other source.
3) Tam Tam’s web site used a very professional, and expensive video presentation to capture a target audience, and led them to believe that he had identified the source of their problem, but did not disclose what the source was. The web page then invited the audience to create a “user login” where it is assumed that the audience will gain greater site privileges, and be given more information. After submitting the personal information, the audience finds that there are no more privileges or information beyond that which has already been given on the first and only page. A logical conclusion is that Tam Tam is using the video presentation to lure people to submit personal information, which he compiles and sells to data mining companies at a profit.

Now there is your data which is acceptable by scientific methodology. These three simple sets of data lead to a conclusion that Tam Tam is nothing more than a common spammer based upon behavioral characteristics. To reach a different conclusion, you would have to include different data. Tam Tam has been asked to provide data which would offset the balance of data displayed here, but has refused to do so.

Now I have answered your question by basing my conclusion upon scientific methodology.

Now I have a question for you, and will continue to ask this same question of you until you provide a valid answer that is also based upon scientific methodology.

Sabrina, what data can you provide that will indicate that Tam Tam is a valid microbiological researcher who has discovered that the source of the morgellons infection is a man made bacterium, that forms intelligent proteins within us, and is assembling insect parts within our bodies?

We will each go one question at a time here, and will not proceed to the next question until each has submitted a valid, objective answer. This is the biology-online.org scientific forum, not the USA Today entertainment forum.
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Re: Democratic Vote

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:53 am

Maggie Mae wrote:This is directed to Canalon

With all due respect to you as the moderator, (I am assuming the world nannies didn't put you in some position that you can no longer be the real one) I am proposing a core group vote here.....with regards to the new mahem that the tag team has tried to create. We have obviously hit a nerve with the powers that be with regard to the direction this group is going in their search for a cure...and if not that, in our just being in a group....you remember the Viet Nam protest days???? I do..... just that it is obvious because the NEW FORUM NANNIES have made a point of totally disrupting our group discussions and are flinging stuff out there that frankly we don't give a rats' butt about....they are pulling a basic psych 101 in disruption and keeping us from our main purpose...
My Vote and I urge everyone else that can possibly see what's happening here, to vote as well. We have no need of anyone other than Canalon being the Moderator, trying to tell us who's zooming who, and insulting us beyond the regular stuff that's been going on forever....I am an adult, I can make up my own mind, I do not need an outside source who comes busting in here like he's freaking GI JOE pulling the most obvious tactic of divide and conquer...it's a good damn thing I don't play chess...anyway,
I VOTE THAT FRANKNSTEIN AND RANDY EITHER QUIT WITH THE CRAP OR GET OFF THIS BOARD,
Maggie mae
Are there any other voters that will back me on this????



I second that !



Peace,
Sabrina
Last edited by Sabrina on Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Re: Democratic Vote

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:54 am

Maggie Mae wrote:This is directed to Canalon

With all due respect to you as the moderator, (I am assuming the world nannies didn't put you in some position that you can no longer be the real one) I am proposing a core group vote here.....with regards to the new mahem that the tag team has tried to create. We have obviously hit a nerve with the powers that be with regard to the direction this group is going in their search for a cure...and if not that, in our just being in a group....you remember the Viet Nam protest days???? I do..... just that it is obvious because the NEW FORUM NANNIES have made a point of totally disrupting our group discussions and are flinging stuff out there that frankly we don't give a rats' butt about....they are pulling a basic psych 101 in disruption and keeping us from our main purpose...
My Vote and I urge everyone else that can possibly see what's happening here, to vote as well. We have no need of anyone other than Canalon being the Moderator, trying to tell us who's zooming who, and insulting us beyond the regular stuff that's been going on forever....I am an adult, I can make up my own mind, I do not need an outside source who comes busting in here like he's freaking GI JOE pulling the most obvious tactic of divide and conquer...it's a good damn thing I don't play chess...anyway,
I VOTE THAT FRANKNSTEIN AND RANDY EITHER QUIT WITH THE CRAP OR GET OFF THIS BOARD,
Maggie mae
Are there any other voters that will back me on this????


I vote that obvious scammers let the moderators and network adminstrators do their own jobs. Voting in itself is a scam in that any one person can create multiple aliases and give the apperance that they represent a group (such as when you create multiple aliases to run a scam on sick people...........scum)
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:57 am

canalon wrote: Feel free to point out major blunders. But please not by PM, thanks.

I encourage you to police yourselves that would be good, that would even be a great idea.



After all Patrick, we are attempting to police ourselves. Please allow us to do that. I agree with you that it is a great idea.

Anyone else agree with Patrick?


Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron