Login

Join for Free!
117223 members


Finger Smashing

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby Deena » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:30 pm

Don't go to a doctor!
Useless and a waist of $
U R right~better being your own physician!!
And glad u asked!!!

o ya, even if it did get worse, don't see a doc. Your immune system
is made to naturally take care of these things. Doc's give u antibiotics which only breaks the system down. Then u end up with anyone of these diseases that being deliberately spread. ( I learned the hard way)
Deena
Banned
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am

Postby Vibrio » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:20 am

Very true. I rarely see a doctor anymore. Only when I am really sick. When I was little, I got sick about once a month. And these were not just colds, they were strep (had that about 15+ times), bronchitis, and even pneumonia once. My mom always took me to the doc. and most of the time I was given antibiotocs. I took a look at my old medical records and I noticed that he actually did give my antibiotics for viral diseases!! Now, I would have killed him for it lol. I think that my immune system could have been strengthened by fighting these on my own. In fact, when I was older and stopped going to the doc for everyting, I got sick much less often.

Sometimes, though, you kinda have to see one if your immune system is not capable of fighting it on its own.

I learned the hard way there. I had a pilonidal abscess last winter. At first, I did not know it was an infection at all. I refused to go to the doctor then. When I finally noticed bad smelling puss and I felt VERY sick, I went to my physician. If I would have left it, it could have gotten much worse and I would have ended up in the hospital.

Anyway, back on topic. How is your finger now? It certainly makes some good discussion.
~*~ Rock the DNA!!~*~

http://bfunited.18.forumer.com
User avatar
Vibrio
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:53 am
Location: Richfield, WI

Postby Poison » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:40 pm

Deena wrote:Don't go to a doctor!
Useless and a waist of $
U R right~better being your own physician!!
And glad u asked!!!

o ya, even if it did get worse, don't see a doc. Your immune system
is made to naturally take care of these things. Doc's give u antibiotics which only breaks the system down. Then u end up with anyone of these diseases that being deliberately spread. ( I learned the hard way)


Don't give wrong messages to people please!!! Nobody here can take the responsibility of diagnosis or further problems because of not going to a doctor.
So, this is your own choice, you visit the dostor or not. But please don't lead people to your way.
Thank you.
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.
User avatar
Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: Turkey


Postby kjle » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:30 am

I'm not counting on anyone here for my health. Even though I know that many of you are very knowledgeable and are probably somewhat qualified to give good advice, it's not worth risking. If I notice something wrong with myself, I'm probably going to go to a qualified professional for help.


As an update, I did go to the doctor, but only because I had a monthly check-up already booked. And ya I mentioned my finger to him, and he said I did the right thing, and that I/we were right. It was just an infection, so no real harm done. And my finger is back to it's normal self. So thanks for the advice and concern.

Kyle
- disarm you with a smile

Founder of "Photography Club"
Member of "Truth-Seekers" tribe

#1 posts/day total
#8 total post count
User avatar
kjle
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:10 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Postby destiny » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:56 am

Poison wrote:
Deena wrote:Don't go to a doctor!
Useless and a waist of $
U R right~better being your own physician!!
And glad u asked!!!

o ya, even if it did get worse, don't see a doc. Your immune system
is made to naturally take care of these things. Doc's give u antibiotics which only breaks the system down. Then u end up with anyone of these diseases that being deliberately spread. ( I learned the hard way)


Don't give wrong messages to people please!!! Nobody here can take the responsibility of diagnosis or further problems because of not going to a doctor.
So, this is your own choice, you visit the dostor or not. But please don't lead people to your way.
Thank you.


I agree with poison. Don't risk your life and refuse to go see a doctor.
Image

=I'm just a kid=
User avatar
destiny
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:51 am

Postby destiny » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:57 am

kpoehlke wrote:I'm not counting on anyone here for my health. Even though I know that many of you are very knowledgeable and are probably somewhat qualified to give good advice, it's not worth risking. If I notice something wrong with myself, I'm probably going to go to a qualified professional for help.


As an update, I did go to the doctor, but only because I had a monthly check-up already booked. And ya I mentioned my finger to him, and he said I did the right thing, and that I/we were right. It was just an infection, so no real harm done. And my finger is back to it's normal self. So thanks for the advice and concern.

Kyle


It's great that your finger is alright now. =)
Image

=I'm just a kid=
User avatar
destiny
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:51 am

Postby Deena » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:18 am

Perhaps the person should not then ask for advice.
Seeing a doctor, damned near DID cost me my life!!!!

NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, but 3X'S!!!
And my children....oh where would I even begin to start...

Yeah, I'll keep my great advice to myself. No problem.

Deena!!!
Deena
Banned
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am

Previous

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron