For discussing the functions of different structures of all organisms.
urine is formed by the three steps...
what is the difference between reabsorbtion and secretion ?
My though: The difference is that reabsorbtion is the movement of essential molecules rom the nephrons to the blood. Where as secretion is the movement of ammonia and other durgs or substances that the blody is trying to get rid of, from the blood to the nephrons.
Am I right ?
Yes, you are. Good job!
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Pick your explanation:
1. The act or process of augmenting, or making larger, by addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
2. The state of being augmented; enlargement.
3. The thing added by way of enlargement.
4. A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a mark of honor.
5. (Science: medicine) The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on increasing.
6. In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the subject in tones of twice the original length. Augmentation court, a court erected by Stat. 27 Hen. VIII, to augment to revenues of the crown by the suppression of monasteries. It was long ago dissolved.
Synonym: Increase, enlargement, growth, extension, accession, addition.
Andrew is seaching for us. By the way, I did it too, but couldn't relate them to urine formation.
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.
but who said it should be about urine formation?
haha..I won't let my ballpoint write those silly sentences in your physiology class..relax Dr...as a good soon-to-be-biologist, I'll wrote much better definition than my previous..
the Admin said it, because this is Physiology class...
Q: Why are chemists great for solving problems?
A: They have all the solutions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests