Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Have you guys heard about water therapy it was really interesting.
Diseases cured by Drinking water
2. Urogenital diseases
3. Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension
4. Hyper acidity
9. General Paralysis
10. Rectal Piodapse
18. Eye diseases
20. Opthelmic Haemorrhage & Opthalmia (reddish eye)
22. Irregular Menstruation
26. Uterine cancer
27. Pulminory Tuberculosis (T.B.)
28. Breast cancer
31. Kidney stones
How does pure water act?
Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises. That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that new fresh blood is produced by the mucousal fold.
If the colon is cleaned then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds they are turned into fresh blood. The blood is all important in curing ailments and restoring health, and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern
How to do this water therapy?
1) Early morning after you get up from bed (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 litres of water i.e., 5 ? to 6 ? glasses.
Better to premeasure 1.50 litres of water. Let us all know that our ancestors termed this therapy as "Usha Paana Chikitsa". You may wash your face thereafter.
2) Here it is very essential to note that nothing else - neither drinks nor solid food of any sort - should be taken within 1? hours before and after drinking this 1.50 litres of water.
3) It is also to be strictly observed that no Alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.
4) If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose. Is it possible to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time?
1) To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually.
Initially, while practising you may drink four glasses first and the balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.
Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after sometime.
By research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below
Constipation: 1 day
Acidity: 2 days
Diabetes: 7 days
BP & Hypertension: 4 weeks
Cancer: 4 weeks
Pulminory TB: 3 months
It is advised that persons suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism should practise this therapy thrice a day, i.e., morning, midday and night, 1 hours before meals - for one week; and twice a day subsequently till the disease is cured.
Here is linkthat has said water therapy does work http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3233414.stm
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests