Login

Join for Free!
118890 members


THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUER

Discussion of everything related to the Theory of Evolution.

Moderator: BioTeam

THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUER

Postby ahmd1432 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUERY

---------------------------------------------

Allah,said

{ Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse. (32) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse. (33) }

--------------------------------------------------

((( THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUERY )))


There is not one single piece of evidence for Darwinism. For that reason, for the last 150 years Darwinists have used a different technique to providing evidence; clamor and demagoguery. 1- Darwinists resort to all possible means to cover up the fact that the theory of evolution is a deception. Academics and scientists questioning evolution and espousing anti-Darwinian views are hurriedly removed from their posts and silenced.

2- They attempt to portray the fraud of Darwinism as a highly complex scientific reality. They try to deceive people with complicated formulae and unintelligible terminology. They take advantage of science and people’s respect for it, even though there is nothing scientific to the theory whatsoever.

3- They engage in loud and long demagoguery and resort to charlatanry instead of giving scientific responses to people holding other views. Since they are unable to provide any real scientific evidence at all, they imagine that they can invalidate the definitive proofs of Creation by making so-called jokes and using a mocking, improper tone. They imagine they will thus be able to deceive people, even though the evidence is plain for everyone to see.


4- They try to prevent people thinking and investigating the true facts. They imagine that only in this way can they prevent the fraudulent nature of Darwinism being exposed. They try to prevent people thinking by means of demagogic accounts and complicated, incomprehensible articles adorned with grotesque-looking formulae.

5- They apply pressure to ensure that students holding anti-Darwinist views are expelled from their schools. For example, in a report on the subject in the British weekly The Observer, Darwinist scientists are reported to say that “if religion stops their students accepting evolution, there is no point in them staying at university.” This is a clear statement from the mouths of Darwinists regarding the Darwinist technique of menaces and intimidation.


6- Another aspect of the same demagoguery is the claim that Darwinist scientists are afraid to speak out. In fact these scientists have no fear at all of speaking to the proponents of Creation. Their fear lies in having no evidence in favor of Darwinism despite all the millions of proofs of Creation. There is no reason why they should not take part in debates of this kind if they did have any scientific evidence of their own. They are unable to respond to the 100 million fossils that prove the fact of Creation, and are unable to admit that proteins cannot form by chance. They know that they will be faced with clear and incontrovertible scientific facts during the course of any debate. And they have no answers to them.


7- The Council of Europe’s attempt to have the teaching of the Atlas of Creation in schools banned, also described in The Observer, is one of Darwinists’ best-known so-called intimidatory techniques. They imagine than banning books will stop people accessing the scientific facts. The fact is, however, that permitting no alternative view to the one-sided teaching of Darwinism in schools is a disgrace to Darwinists themselves. Fascism is still taught as an opposing view in schools of philosophy that teach communism. Alternative theories to the Big Bang are still taught regarding the formation of the universe. The situation in this example is even more terrible, because Creation is a fact proved by scientific evidence, whereas Darwinism is just nonsense.

((( If Darwinists had the evidence to prove their theory, and if they genuinely believed that their theory was true, then they would very definitely feel no need to resort to demagoguery, to try to hide the evidence for Creation, and to attempt to intimidate scientists and other proponents of Creation. The main reason for Darwinists’ banning books, mockery, long demagogic accounts and unwillingness to engage in debates is that Darwinism is terrible nonsense that has deceived the world for the last 150 years. )))




But all these measures, clamor and demagoguery have come to an end now that the existence of 100 million fossils supporting Creation has been made public. People have now seen the daylight. And there is no point in trying to tell them it is still dark outside. The scientific facts are in front of everyone’s eyes. The Darwinist lie has been unmasked. From now on, by the will of Allah (Allah), Darwinists will always be defeated no matter what demagoguery they resort to.





-----------------------------------------------------------
Facts from the ground and The scientific facts fixed.


--------------------------------------------------------


Proponents of Creation are either removed from their posts or expelled from their schools.

Image



As a requirement of the Darwinist imposition, a great many professors have been removed from their posts for defending the fact of Creation. The latest example of this is Michael Reiss, the former director of education at the British Royal Society, who was hastily removed from that position for suggesting that Creation also be taught in schools.


OTHER PROFESSORS WHO LOST THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY DEFENDED THE FACT OF CREATION


Dr.Caroline crocker



Image

Image

Image

Image



The scientists cited above were removed from their posts at America's most prestigious universities or scientific institutions for questioning belief in evolution.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Books espousing the fact of Creation are burned in many countries,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------
Image

100 million fossils unearthed from below the ground and that have remained unchanged for millions of years are hidden away from the public eye, even though they prove the fact of Creation.

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is never admitted that there is not even a single intermediate form fossil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

he odds that a protein molecule forms by chance are 1 in 10950. In practical terms that figure means "zero probability." The probability of an average protein molecule made up of 500 amino acids being arranged in the correct quantity and sequence in addition to the probability of all of the amino acids it contains being only left-handed and being combined with only peptide bonds is "1" in 10950. It is never mentioned that it is impossible for proteins to form by chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake skulls are constantly displayed as evidence of supposed human evolution. Even though they have been proven false, they are still on display in the world's famous museums as if they were real.

------------------------------------------------------]

When they were unable to find any genuine intermediate form fossils to prove Darwinism, they added feathers to fossil dinosaurs and tried to pass this off as an intermediate form.

----------------------------------------------------]

-------------------------------------------------------------
A new hoax intermediate form, Nebraska Man, was invented from a single wild pig tooth. They produced false reconstructions to give people the impression that such a being had once existed. People were deceived by pictures produced showing this non-existent entity's whole family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Even though they know perfectly well that the first organisms with characteristics of a similar complexity to those of present-day life forms appeared suddenly and simultaneously in the Cambrian Period, some 530 million years ago, efforts are still being made to keep the fraud that life forms gradually evolved from the primitive to the more advanced on the agenda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image

The lie that the human embryo exhibits first fish-like and then reptilian features during the course of its development in the mother's womb has gone down as another of the theory of evolution's deceptions. Haeckel's fraud under the magnifying glass: Photographs of embryos taken by the British embryologist Richardson in 1999 showed that Haeckel's drawings were totally unrelated to reality. Above can be seen Haeckel's fictitious drawings, with authentic photographs to the left.

They for years depicted Haeckel's forged embryo drawings, produced with the aim of proving the lie that human embryos possess gills, as evidence for evolution. They never declared that they were a hoax.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The sequence showing the supposed evolution of the horse, which even they admit to be false, is still on display in museums.

Image


The horse series charts were the result of distortions of the facts. Every new fossil discovery has revealed the invalidity of these imaginary charts.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Despite knowing full well that mutations do nothing but harm organisms, they portray mutation experiments as evidence for evolution, and they have for years reiterated the lie that mutations lead to evolution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Natural selection can never give rise to a species that does not exist in nature; it can only bring about the elimination of weak or deformed individuals in living species. The peppered moths are an excellent example of this. Looked at in the light of research up until the last quarter of the 20th century, trees grew darker in color as the Industrial Revolution progressed. Therefore, lighter colored moths living on these trees declined in number as they were more visible to birds and more easily caught. Darker colored moths, on the other hand, increased in number. But this has nothing to do with evolution, of course. No new species emerged. All that happened was a change in the proportions within the moth population. But in order to show this as a so-called evidence of evolution through natural selection, Darwinists resorted to sticking moths onto tree trunks.


The moths that were glued onto the tree trunks were dishonestly depicted as "the peppered moths that had evolved by way of natural selection."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image


The bones in its fins led to the coelacanth being depicted as a fish about to progress to the walking stage. However, the capture of many living specimens consigned all such fictitious evolutionist scenarios to the waste bin.


The coelacanth, which still lives in deep sea waters today, was for years depicted as an intermediate form.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fossils of complex life forms dating back to the Cambrian Period were concealed for no less than 70 years, out of a concern these would totally discredit evolution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Piltdown Man, portrayed for 43 years as highly significant evidence confirming evolution, turned out to be a hoax. In 1953, investigations into the skull revealed that Piltdown Man was no fossil, but a forgery produced by combining human and orangutan bones. Left: Excavations at Piltdown, birthplace of the Piltdown Man scandal



They portrayed the Piltdown Man hoax, made by adding an orangutan jaw to a human cranium and filing down its teeth, as an intermediate form and deceived people by exhibiting this fake fossil in the British Museum for 40 years as alleged evidence of evolution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all schools and universities the deception that "chance causes evolution" has been taught as a scientific fact.

Image

briefly, the entire world has been deceived by clear and apparent forgeries for 150 years


http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/


THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS

http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/
Last edited by canalon on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing inconveniently long lines
Allah, CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

http://allah-created-the-universe.blogspot.com/

THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 20 QUESTIONS

http://newaninvitationtothetruth.blogspot.com/
ahmd1432
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUER

Postby Crucible » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 pm

So they're bad ?
Crucible
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 am

Postby biohazard » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:37 am

:D :D
User avatar
biohazard
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm


Postby Tomn » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 am

ahmd1432:
Me and you would be very good friends if we were to meet. We both have the same view of evolutionists and their theory. Everything you say here is absolutely true.

Evolutionists do these things indeed. I have argued with evolutionists in person, and have found that they brush off these arguments as false. Also, they question the source of these arguments, knowing that they are blatantly true.

Also, I have experienced this personally when arguing with evolutionists. Multiple upon multiple upon multiple times, when I attempted to argue with my science teacher in my last high school about evolution, he would say "You dont know what you're talking about." Or, anytime I would say "evolution" instead of saying "the theory of eolution", he would mock me and say "Ha-ha. look at you. you just said evolution. haha. you didnt say 'the theory' ." This was the repeat of our conversations every class.

Also, I have been called stupid by another evolutionists. I will record the actualities of the conversation here, which is very close to word for word what we said. I wrote down what we had said after the verbal altercation.
-We had just watched a movie on evolution in class, where throughout, I was mocking the theory with "humph"s. The young man next to me said in an angry, frustrated manner "Bro can you please shut up!" Afterward, I attempted at conversation:
Me "Can I ask you a question?"
Him "I dont want to have a conversation."
Me "Why?"
Him "Because you're stupid."
Me "So because I have a different point of view, I'm stupid?"
Him "Yes."
Me "How long have you known me?"
Him "Just this class."
Me "Then how can you cay Im stupid?"
Him "Because of the comments you made." (the comments during the movie)
Me "If Im dumb can you educate me?"
Him (no response)
Me "If Im uneducated, then educate me."
Him (ignores me and turns to someone else for conversation)

Basically, twice in a row, he said that because I have a different opinion, I'm stupid.

Also, on the first day where we debated in my AP Environmental Science Class, when explaining my opinion, I could only fully explain myself 3 or 4 times because I was constantly shouted out, constantly interrupted, and overcome by 32 voices to 1. Also, one person would as a question and then another would interrupt another question in the very beginning of an explanation. Bottom line, I was shouted out and my opinion, after that first and only debate, every time I wanted to talk about it or would try to talk to the teacher, I was again ignored.

Also, if you want to see more proof against evolution, check out this thread on this site about22923.html

All of these intimidating tactics are true, especially in universities. In universities where students are Christians and they differ from the evolutionists view, they are intimidated and shouted out and mocked. You can ask any christian or creationist college student this, and they can tell you.

I know all these things about evolutionists are true. I know they use these tactics. However, they always simply deny it, so I stick with the facts, which is enough to disprove them.

Although, we will differ on one thing: by your use of Allah, you are probably Islamic. I am a Christian.
-facts, observed events, plausible explanations, and solid evidence
User avatar
Tomn
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 am

Postby Crucible » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 am

Maybe if you guys narrowed the quarry down a bit - like, to PZ Myers and RIchard Dawkins; 2 clamouring extremists of the Neo-Darwinian-Athiest Demagogue herd.
That could work.
Crucible
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 am

Re:

Postby JackBean » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Tomn wrote:ahmd1432:
Me and you would be very good friends if we were to meet. We both have the same view of evolutionists and their theory. Everything you say here is absolutely true.

So you agree that Allah created the world and the life? So all the holy wars were for nothing because you can all pray to one god?
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.
User avatar
JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Re: Re:

Postby Crucible » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

JackBean wrote:
Tomn wrote:ahmd1432:
Me and you would be very good friends if we were to meet. We both have the same view of evolutionists and their theory. Everything you say here is absolutely true.

So you agree that Allah created the world and the life? So all the holy wars were for nothing because you can all pray to one god?
I think it shows that just being exposed to atheism, can cure religious strife; "the enemy of mine enemy", and so on.

"You may do some nasty things with farm animals sometimes, but at least you believe in something !"
Crucible
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 am

Postby Tomn » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:47 pm

JackBean:
JackBean wrote:So you agree that Allah created the world and the life? So all the holy wars were for nothing because you can all pray to one god?


I think you should read the whole reply that I wrote.

Tomn wrote:Although, we will differ on one thing: by your use of Allah, you are probably Islamic. I am a Christian.


Let me make this clear: Allah is not the god of this universe. He did not create it, and he has no power, and does not exist. God, Jehovah Jireh, is the Lord of this universe. He created all of these things you see: the animals, the atoms, the world, the universe, and everything in it, not Allah.

No, Allah and God are not one in the same. Allah is not alive, and never was. God is the only God who is true, and when you pray to Him, He hears you and answers those who have faith in Him and His answering of that prayer.
-facts, observed events, plausible explanations, and solid evidence
User avatar
Tomn
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 am

Re: THE DARWINIST "ATHEISTS" TECHNIQUES OF CLAMOR AND DEMAGOGUER

Postby Gavin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Brilliant. An evolution forum debating which god is the one true god. How fascinating. Biology.org needs to reassess its mandate.
Gavin
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 am

Postby aptitude » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey, all you guys are retards. Obviously the one true god is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He just covered up the evidence to make it look like evolution is real and the universe is 13.7 billion years old.
aptitude
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 am

Postby Tomn » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

aptitude:
Your sarcastic, insulting comments have no place in this forum, much less any discussion. Especially those comments which are aimed at insulting the other party.

Obviously, this is an unpropitious mark towards your personality. You insult the other person when there are facts to debate. You could have chose to respond to the evidence against evolution as well as the evidence of corrupt tactics which evolutionists use, but you did not.

Actually, the very fact that you call us "retards" and condemn our conversating God and want us to stop shows how you want to silence the other side, especially since you could just chose not to look at this thread instead of causing a ruckus against our freedom of expression.

If the board moderators want to stop us, they have the authority to do so, not you.

If you want me to be honest, neither of us, out of me and ahmd1432, have the place of discussing religion in a forum explicitly designated for science.

However, we each have the right to free speech and expression of religion. If you disagree, you can go to another thread. We should not stop discussion what we wish in addition to evolution just because one person sais otherwise.
-facts, observed events, plausible explanations, and solid evidence
User avatar
Tomn
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 am

Postby biohazard » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 am

Everything was created by God just as they are currently. A very nice and smooth explanation that covers everything and leaves no room for misinterpretation or confusion. I understand why some of you guys like it so much. Creation is a plain and simple way to explain difficult things.

However, I would like you to consider this: this is a scientific forum. So we should play by the rules of science. There is no scientific evidence for the existence of a god. Thus, we cannot use god as a means to explain things. Just as we cannot say something like "the gnomes cause gravity".

So it leaves us to play with observable phenomena that we can measure and analyze. We can, for example, subject bacteria to ionizing radiation or mutagenic chemicals and look into their genome before and after the experiment. We see that the genome has changed after the exposure. We call the changes mutations, we can even pinpoint the mechanisms, such as deletion of a nucleotide, translocation of a segment of the genome and so forth. We see that usually these changes cause bad things to happen to the bacteria, but not always. We have now shown a mechanism how the genetic material can randomly change, so we have found a way for organisms to differentiate.

We can do genome-wide analysis on a wide variety of species, see how far or closely they resemble one another. We can build a phylogenetic tree out of that. We can dig up fossils and see if they fit into the picture. We can try to figure out, with these observable things, what may have been the way we evolved into the beings we are today.

We measure and analyze things, we try to put pieces together. Some pieces are missing. Some are still on a level of hypothesis, but the hypotheses are based on previous findings. We keep building the picture, and most think it is a nice and logical one that explains many of the puzzling things. Some people disagree, but if they do so, they need to find evidence for their claims, just as evidence is needed for any scientific claim.

I find it amusing and sad at the same time to hear a religious fanatic to come here and boast that they require solid evidence, facts and observable events, when their own view has none of those.

So, in my opinion, you are free to come and discuss evolution here, even if you disagree with everything, as long as you agree to play with the same rules. You must also provide solid, measurable evidence of the existence and work of a god. Otherwise it is an unfair game, when you call us for solid evidence, but provide none in return.
User avatar
biohazard
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Next

Return to Evolution

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests