Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Hehe nice topic I myself can arrange and manage what dream I am going to have tonite. I only need to concentrate before sleeping and then taddaa...
Sometimes, when I do not plan to dream anything, I even got a dream or to be precise a vision. For example I dreamt to meet a guy wearing black shirt in an office... few times later I met the same guy in the same situation and I said like, "Oh I think this happened to me before, but when?" Then I asked something to the guy, "What's your favorite color? Wait, don't answer now, think about it and answer when I ask you to answer." I concentrate on him and then asked him to answer. In the same time we said, "Blue and black." Then, I really want to meet this guy again. One night I manage to dream of him and in my dream I saw him in a room. I never been there and I never seen him in that situation. Now I am curious whether this will happen in the future or not. Just wait and see
Ooh I like experiments, and even I make experiment in my sleep I am crazy
I think that's great. I have a friend that knows who will enter the door before it does; even if she hasn't met that person before, she can tell how the person will look
I think we're evolving as a race .
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - H. Albright
Sometimes when I had an unforgottable experience on that day, I dream of it at night..! Dunno how it happens.. Maybe I kept thinking of it all day till I dream of it lol.
But I ever had a dream and the next morning IT HAPPENS!!!
But I wont' tell you what :p
Does this have a connections between the nerve and the brain..?
Poi studiaro' sempre la biologia..
Brain is all about nerve, my dear
Ah ya I remember a funny dream. This happened when I was 15 years old or in 9th grade. I had to study hard because the next day would be a final exam for Physics. I never got a good mark for this subject. Unfortunately, there was a great music show in the evening til overnight, means that I forgot my books. I was so worried but then I decided to sleep. Que sera sera, I said. Then... I got something in my dream, reading some exam questions for tomorrow, but I did not care at all because I thought it was just my anxious since I did not study as I should be. In the morning, when I opened my exam paper, whoaaa it was the page that I dreamt of last night!!! I felt so undefined... strange, confused, happy, awawawwawaaaaa
Wow... Dr.Stein, you seem to have paranormal abilities... The human brain is exploited only 10%, who know what you can do by using the other 90% as well?
Now, about the dreams... During your sleep, you have 2 kinds of sleep: deep and paradoxal sleep. During the paradoxal sleep you dream. It is absolutely normal to dream about something that is on your mind during sleep. there is a psychology thing here(sorry if i remember things mised up): when you dream your subsoncious takes over. It contains all your hidden desires and stuff like that... Basically, everything that's on your mind all the time. For example, i always dream about my girlfriend
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests