Login

Join for Free!
118908 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby canalon » Wed May 24, 2006 8:38 pm

Agent orange is potent oxidizer, and yes it can cause mutations. Now you would have to prove:
- those fibers are proteins
- where they are produced
- how they get assembled.

I have no idea where they could be produced, and some of the treatments you cite would definitely attack bone marrow, so I don't see why it would specificcaly produced here. The simplest hypotheses would be the skin (avoid the complex steps of transport and assembly).

I cannot say anything about your physical conditions, and how they can relate to the problem. Good luck
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)
User avatar
canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Canada

silentsuperbug.com

Postby Sabrina » Wed May 24, 2006 8:59 pm

What is up with tamtam's sight? It has been down for the second day now. :?:

silentsuperbug.com

Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby ukguy » Wed May 24, 2006 9:20 pm

Hi Sabrina

When I said

ukguy wrote: These PC's are often used en masse to attack web sites
and blackmail the owner.


By this I meant blackmail the website owner, not individual PC owners,
such as yourself.

Both Helen and I responded with information based on experience.

But if you'd rather spend the next few days getting to the bottom
of it yourself then go right ahead ;) :)

Kind regards
Ukguy
ukguy
 


Postby ukguy » Wed May 24, 2006 9:25 pm

Tam Tam's site is down because the agreement he has with his
web hostng company only allows for a certain amount of people
accessing his video each month and the video is quite large.

I guess his site had a lot of traffic this month.

Ukguy
ukguy
 

Postby RANDY » Wed May 24, 2006 9:40 pm

PS..I know that the DNA has to have a flaw caused by something and that the ribosome only makes a true copy of the DNA. I may not have made that clear by my wording.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby in_the_uk » Wed May 24, 2006 9:49 pm

Sabrina wrote:You base your doubt on what? :?:

Peace,
Sabrina


Experience
in_the_uk
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 pm

Postby RANDY » Wed May 24, 2006 9:54 pm

Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis of the cellulose biosynthesis-related protein CMCax from Acetobacter xylinum

It has already been proven that it is cellulose

http://www.expasy.org/uniprot/P19450

Required for maximal bacterial cellulose synthesis. It may be involved in the formation of a membrane complex for extrusion of the cellulose product.
PATHWAY: Bacterial cellulose biosynthesis.
SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Bacterial cell outer membrane; peripheral membrane protein (Potential).

So one down.

Produced???? If I get a scrape or cut..and I look at it with my 100X Radio Shack Microscope the first thing that comes to the surface to begin the healing process are these fibers.

So I am guessing Plasma..that is why I thought marrow..cuz of the formation of red blood cells. This is in the blood not just the skin. Trust me on that one. I am sure of it.

So ..where is the DNA going wrong and where is this created?

The assembly can be just like the sticky protein in Alzheimers. The break off point..if you know what I mean.

I value your imput!

Randy
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Carry on

Postby Sabrina » Wed May 24, 2006 10:00 pm

ukguy wrote:Hi Sabrina

When I said

ukguy wrote: These PC's are often used en masse to attack web sites
and blackmail the owner.


By this I meant blackmail the website owner, not individual PC owners,
such as yourself.

Both Helen and I responded with information based on experience.

But if you'd rather spend the next few days getting to the bottom
of it yourself then go right ahead ;) :)

Kind regards
Ukguy


Dear UKguy,

I would much rather get to the science here than talk about problems caused by malicious individuals. However, I was very taken back by you and Helen being "very doubtful" about what I am saying, and felt I should only be doubted if I gave you a reason for this doubt. I do not believe I have done so and please correct me if I am wrong. I have every right to defend my integrity and correct the wrong assumption that you two seem to have concluded. No hard feelings though, you don't have all of the facts so how could you really ever come to a correct assumption to begin with?


Carry on....

Now, here is a link to Southcity's site. I suggest we look into these very carefully. What do you think?

http://crossinglines.net/links_given_by ... eators.htm



And PLEASE, let's not forget this!!! :shock:


tamtam wrote:Focus is on NIH and related laboratory.

Netherlands 1980, Prins Maurits laboratory.
No C3 permit at that time.
Today one of 15 most respected NIH.

Direct connection with Lackland, Texas,
and defunct gone military airport Ypenburg,
half mile away.

Connects to international assembly line of Starfighter and F16 fighter on the same premise.
(Fokker assembly line)

This same Institute received a significant amount money in relation to Gulf War Syndrome during the Clinton administration.

The Institute is questioned by the media
why they stock Soman.

All area is subject to bioremediation since about 1971.

Rhodophyta like outbreak of Blue Green Algae (Bloom) in 1980 in Rijswijk municipal water.

Its this type model organism.
Transboundary with the greetings of the Western Alliance.

Protest 2004, residential area "De Strijp" Rijswijk, province of South Holland against high percentage cancer (including young people)

The same concept must have been released in the US about 2000.

Demand criminal investigation!

A high percentage of the population may turn out positive for this element but may stay asymptomatic for the time being.

All is bacterial load depending.
If sufficient quorum, than tissue adaptation.

Its a model organism that fits R&D
Nearly invisible presence in tissue.

Demand the Source Code!


Sincerely,

tamtam
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby canalon » Wed May 24, 2006 10:03 pm

RANDY wrote:PS..I know that the DNA has to have a flaw caused by something and that the ribosome only makes a true copy of the DNA. I may not have made that clear by my wording.


No ribosome only translates mRNA (which is only a limited copy of the genomic DNA) into protein. They can make mistakes, but as I was saying those are not relevant to the genen line since thay are not passed from one generation to the next. So only DNA mutation could create any sort of superbug if such thing exist. Have a look at our tutorials, they can clarify a few basic basic biology notions.

Now you say your fibers are made of cellulose, OK. So it's not a protein but a sugar that needs a complete biochemical pathway to be synthesized, no mutations here. It is usually produced by plants and by some bacteria. Not a danger (hey, that is what paper is made of...) and I doubt it would be soluble in blood or plasma. The molecule is too large, so the mechanism that would triger the polymerization would need to be investigated.
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)
User avatar
canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Canada

Postby RANDY » Wed May 24, 2006 10:23 pm

If anyone want sthe Word File..I do not know how to cut and paste a Word file into here, I can show you the Fibre analysis that a scientist did.

Randy
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed May 24, 2006 10:26 pm

I have tons fo photos done by a scientist since his daughter has this. I do not know how to cut and paste them here.

They are pretty interesting.

randy





[/img]
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed May 24, 2006 10:27 pm

Also this is not inherited. It is because of a mutation of the DNA due to something in the environment.

Just my theory.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests