Login

Join for Free!
119238 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby Deena » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:33 pm

mfromcanada wrote:Excellent!

Deena wrote:THE EINSTEIN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.
WE CAN ALL BE SEATED, NOW :roll:
PERSONALLY, I NEED TO STEP OUTSIDE TO PUKE.

WHAT AN IDIOT. You know. If God decided to be gracious and grant me a remission pass outa the hell hole that consumes my world day and night, then WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE ON THIS SITE TO BENEFIT FROM TREATMENT OF THE DISEASE?????????

HEY EINSTEIN :shock: DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE?????
YOU ARE GOOD AT CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. IF YOU REVIEW YOUR POSTS ON PREVIOUS PAGE, YOU REVEAL YOUR TRUE AGENDA, HERE.



Almost forgot~ AFTER USING MY WINDEX....LOOK WHAT I SAW.

MANY OTHER THINGS, TOO. JUST WANTED TO LEAVE AN EXAMPLE, THO.

GET YOUR OWN BOTTLE!
Deena
Banned
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am

Postby Sabrina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:40 pm

Cyn-Cyano wrote:Some things we do know from Cliff Mickelson whose work I respect, way back on page 5...before the road kill of the past 200 pages.

CliffMickelson


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4





PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:07 pm
Post subject: Morgellons...AKA The Skin Fiber Disease...Terra Incognita! Reply with quote
Greetings:

I read with a great deal of interest the exchange that occurred here on the board concerning what is known and what is not known about Morgellons, aka the Skin Fiber Disease.

There is a great deal of confusion surrounding this emergent plague.

This is quite understandable.

The affliction exhibits proclivities and charactoristics unlike any known prior to this time.

It is highly resistant to most forms of accepted treatment.

It can collectively survive extended applications of all petrol based products, including such poisons as MEK and acetone.

Sulpher has some effect but is not definitive.

Placed in 71% alchohol does not kill it, however, 90% solution vexes it to no end.

It may be coded to "learn" from chemical attacks and to adapt.

It is for this reason that I have described it in past articles as being
"Borg-like."

The parasite does not so much "consume" its host as it "replaces" its host.

It "layers" itself into the victim and though easily located in higher concentrations, it is found throughout the entire skin surface.

Vaseline or Vicks Vapo Rub can cause it to briefly partially emerge from pores and folicles.

Initially, (as well as all through its tenure) It locates itself first and formost in the hair follicles of its victims. It can often be seen at first, growing side by side with the original occupant of the location. However, it soon kills its partner and then takes its place as sole occupant.

The creature is a master of disguise. It takes a practiced eye to detect it in this stage.


I have documented 5 stages or metamorphic levels of the organisim.

It is possible that there exists at least two other primary stages.

As it gains an established foothold it begins to multiply profusely.

Higher concentrations of the creature in its nematomorphic "worm-like" stage produce skin lesions and a hard "callus-like" protective shield that many victims as well as researchers believe is skin. This is partially wrong and partially correct. It is not "callus" in the classic sense, but is a highly entwined form of the stage 4 creature itself mixed with a secretion of amazing tenacity, durability, and flexibility. It is anchored into the skin of the host with a series of hooklike appendages that extend downward from the underside of the "callus" at a slightly curved angle.

It can be removed, but only with the greatest pertenacity and a very liberal dosing of 90% rubbing alcohol. The entire callus is rarely if ever successfully removed, but what is removed is portions of it that usually contain a nematomorph embedded in secretion. Since the callus consists of hundreds, (if not thousands) of such organisims, the best one may hope for is a rear guard defensive effect.

The source of the creature is a mystery, however it is known to be vectored in at least a half a dozen ways. One of the most controversial yet easily provable methods being used to vector this plague is cotton.

The nematomorph closely resembles a single strand of cotton thread.

The naked eye cannot tell the difference. However a practiced eye can detect the presence of the parasite in the cotton matrix.

The most common location I have documented as a vector for the parasite is the everyday cotton swab. It is ubiquitous in this environment. It is also found in other cotton products as well and it is quite likely that cotton has been serving as the main source of infection in recent years.

I have written a great deal on this connection and will not go into it at this point due to time limitations. For those who find such Orwellian nightmares to be difficult, I must say that intially, I too was equally as pole-axed.

I urge you to investigate my statements for yourself. Draw your own conclusions based on your own observations. Don't rely on me or anyone else to create your reality on this point. I am confident that the facts will speak for themselves.

There is much more I should like to describe concerning this unnatural creature but I have other obligations presently. I hope to be able to return shortly and further describe the rather unnerving discoveries that I have made in the last two years concerning this unique monster.

Regards:

-CliffMickelson



Dear Cyn,

I have nothing but respect for Cliff. When I first found out I had this condition the little information I was able to find was written by him. Thank God somebody wrote something and he is right on about so, so much. Thank you Cliff!

Now road kill? Na, nothing has been killed yet including this crap, so here we are and here we stay. Rest assured that this thread continues to be a perfect example of what is really going on with all of this. The reaction and tactics employed to discredit have been well documented here, as you can see, this continues. I am a firm believer that if you give anyone enough rope they hang themselves. The mods here are making sure that everyone gets just enough rope. So, those with pure intentions will prevail and we will eventually get the help we need.

Have no doubt that time will tell us everything. Just like what has just happened to expose the true agenda of London. I could cry over that one because I really did not want to believe that about her, now I have no choice but to believe my own eyes.


RANDY wrote: But everything happens for a good reason and this was one of those times.

Randy


tamtam wrote:Forgot to thank you for the association that was made possible through your intimate communication.

Sincerely tamtam,



Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:20 pm Post subject:


Oh yeah really Frank?

Well, thanks for being honest at least. I bet I can guess your name in 3 guesses. If I do, will you be honest and tell me....actually , Ibet I can guess it in two guesses......I really think I can Frank.....

want me to try> of course, respect, yes, it would be in a pm.....

and Frank, i bet you use type 37 or type 65, etc., huh?

London wrote:
want me to try> of course, respect, yes, it would be in a pm.....

and Frank, i bet you use type 37 or type 65, etc., huh?


I'll PM you tonight in the romeo time zone. You remind me of myself a couple of years ago when I was in really bad shape and getting worse. I was ready to grab an MD by the throat a couple of times, so I can empathize with your comments.

I really don't know the specs on the cable when I work with it. The engineers order it, the grunts install it, I cut it, fuse it or termnate a connector, and test it for refraction and loss. I suppose I could ask the engineers or get the product number off of the sheath. It's just not something that tech's concern orselves with.


Genetic Isolation of Meningococci of the Electrophoretic Type 37 Complex

N. meningitidis is one of the most variable bacterial species colonizing the human host. This is reflected by the fact that over 1,000 STs have been identified by MLST since publication of the method in 1998 (28). The genetic variability is due in large part to recombination (11, 12). However, despite frequent recombination, the population structure of N. meningitidis is not panmictic. Only a few clonal groupings, which have been known for decades, have been demonstrated to be responsible for majority of cases of serogroup A, B, and C meningococcal disease. Accordingly, measurement of the frequency of recombination by using the homoplasy test revealed that recombination was much less obvious in meningococci than in H. pylori




Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 pm

RANDY wrote:I tested it out and no the ingredients are not revealed. It works for a time but when you stop using it you break out really bad, worse than before…..

….. Hand to G-d!....


If Marc would have kept his promise of giving me the jars, I would have never experienced the back lash after you stop using his cream and would have never tried the foot cream I had in the house.

But everything happens for a good reason and this was one of those times.

Randy



RANDY wrote:Honest...This is my second remission I feel I am going into.




Randy, how long did it take you to get from the horrible “back lash” that you claim Marc’s cream gave you to get to this alleged second “remission” you claim? According to what you have posted here, not very long at all. As a matter of fact, this may be a record.

You and Frankie boy both claim that this condition can go into remission. How are you so sure of your claims and what data do you have to support this claim? The Randy method? :roll:


Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm


Postby Sabrina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:14 pm

RANDY wrote:……
Now they already said they had another site to go to. Notice how they never went there.
…….

True colors.




Now this is the truth. If it is not your truth then you are either smoking, doing drugs or drinking or eating unhealthy foods or being negative and full of hate most of the time.

Honest...This is my second remission I feel I am going into. The relapse happened when I was under great stress. This hides in your body but you can live a full life without lesions, fatigue, brain fog and other symptoms if you do the right things.


So, Randy please clarify this. This is what I gathered from this post. If anyone disagrees with you then they are drug addicts or drunk or bad people who are doing this to themselves. Is this what you are saying?

Again, what data do you have that supports your idea that this condition can go into remission?

About going to another website? You should practice what you preach. You may go to your own website and stay there. I know its lonely being the only one and talking to yourself must get boring but hay, you won’t have to hear anyone disagree with you nor put up with druggies.


Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby London » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:17 pm

That was most interesting Lady Sabrina, I think I will def. have a closer look at that #37!! Thank you.

okay, found this next one down in sept. files...it is pretty interesting- at least flip thru to see the photos and diagrams.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/lbr/hrg/200 ... 02(paulina).pdf
London
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 am

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:18 pm

Sabrina: The backlash took about a week. The new stuff from Bed, Bath and Beyond worked twice as fast and remission is not only the lesions but how you feel and I feel great most of the time. Once these lesions are healed I will be in remission since no new lesions have broken out. That is if you really wanted to knw or was just callng me a liar.



Fiber Disease Syndrome State/National Lab Project
Memo
To: Volunteers and Doctors
From: Rand B Yaskal
Date: 1/14/2007
Re: Our first NEWSLETTER

Dearest Volunteers and Doctors:

Hello and welcome to the State/National Lab Project for Fiber Disease Syndrome!

This is our first short monthly newsletter. This month we are concentrating on getting a doctor from each state to agree to take FDS patients.

Please volunteers, call as many doctors as you can from your state, not as a patient but as an activist. Ask these physicians if they are willing to take patients that have a yet undiscovered, undiagnosed autoimmune disease syndrome.

Tell the doctor that one of our doctors will call them and explain what research is being done, what has been found out and what protocols work thus far.

I have a file for each state and it will be compiled of those volunteers in that state that are helping with this project and the names of the doctors you have asked us to call. When you get a “bite” from a doctor willing to be opened minded, call me and give me their name, specialty and address. I will keep you informed of our progress each month.

If you are seeing a doctor that will take patients please let me know immediately. I require that you report back your progress once a week in a short e-mail addressed to CISFL2004@netzero.com
If you have done nothing for that week due to a busy schedule, please report that back to me too. Place in the Subject Line the Name of your State / Your last name so I can bring up the file and chart your progress. I have a folder for each state and will keep everyone informed about the positive progress of all involved. Please also include your phone number in the body of the letter along with your e-mail address.

When you have a caring doctor willing to talk to one of the main staff, we will get someone to call them. and explain the disease and the program. We will place the doctor in their state file or on http://netmedvisit.com whichever they prefer, so patients can find them.

Our goal is to get a computer, microscope, digital camera, nurse volunteer and digital voice recorder in each office so everything is captured on an electronic file. The next NEWSLETTER I will explain exactly how the program will be run and will include our Mission Statement.

Until then… be strong, be proud, be safe!

Randy Beth Yaskal
434-974-7128
cisfl2004@netzero.com
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby Sabrina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:20 pm

nikkiS wrote: Used to drink in moderation but since I got this for some reason I get really sick even if I just have one drink, so no drinking here.

Nikki


Nikki,

OMG! I have only ever heard this one time before. I could not drink even if I wanted to because of the same effect. Sometimes the smell alone can make me want to throw up. I have always speculated that I had developed some type of allergy to alcohol or something because it was not always like this. I wonder if this reaction is personal or connected to this condition?



Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 pm

RANDY wrote: That is if you really wanted to knw or was just callng me a liar.





You said it, I didn't. Are you?



Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Maggie Mae » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Morning all,
Sabrina - I think it's cause I don't get much sleep and it's early, could you please point out the obvious....I kinda know what you are saying...instinctually but I can't make a visable connection...are there two separate people posting the same words....? I'm sorry, going into brain fog but that's what I think I am seeing....?
Mm
http://www.Rense.com for nanotech connection and pretty complete database.
Thanks,
Mm
Maggie Mae
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:18 pm

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Please note people that the boys have stopped fighting me and now it is the girls of spamville taking thier place.

It is like a teenager typing to a sexual predator who pretends to be another teenager.

These people do not have this disease. They have done nothing to help only stand in the way of my progress which is trying to get help for all of us.

See the scammers/spammers..see how they operate..see how they do not good..and beware of them

BTW: My site is not for conversation only for posting facts..and showing progress.

And YES if you are doing drugs and drinking you are only hurting yourself and you know who you are and so do I since you called me asking for info and support. Obviously you were too stoned to remember..but did you not cry??...you know who you are...so stop acting as if you did not call me for support. What the heck is wrong with you??? Are you that stoned all the time? Must be. Maybe just two faced? Maybe lacking a backbone?
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:29 pm

You and Frankie boy both claim that this condition can go into remission. How are you so sure of your claims and what data do you have to support this claim? The Randy method?

Personal experience and truth. Ihave both on my side.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Yeh..I am doing this project while working two jobs cuz I am a liar..yeh..that makes sense.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests