Login

Join for Free!
118325 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby al » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:05 am

No, Randy you aren't right.
al
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:30 am

Postby Barz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:19 am

Randy,

Frank is from Morgellonswatch. If you would like to associate yourself with him as someone who is supporting this disease and HELPING others as you state, I would suggest you disassociate yourself from his posts. If however, you support his ideas and claims, then well that speaks for itself.
Barz
Banned
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Postby Barz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:23 am

RANDY wrote:I repectfully ask that if you have been using crack, drinking way too much alcohol or just took some Oxycontin or a sleep aid or are too out of your mind to understand what is written that you please get sober and then return to this site.

My guess is that we have many depressed people unable to handle this disease who have now become abusers of drugs and alcohol and then come here and act irrational.

So please, get sober then type. I am guessing these are the people with saying one thing nice and tehn saying something mean..it is either major bi-polar or drunk or drugged out.

I bet I am right!

Randy

Note: Not talking about the person that called today!


Randy, Nice. You insult someone for drinking and doing drugs that you don't even know is true. Then you say Oh, I don't mean the drugging and drinking person who called me on the phone today, I would NEVER insult you for drinking and doing drugs. Just this guy that acts like it. SEE how helpful your posts are?
Barz
Banned
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:14 pm


Postby RANDY » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:43 am

Barz wrote:Randy,

Frank is from Morgellonswatch. If you would like to associate yourself with him as someone who is supporting this disease and HELPING others as you state, I would suggest you disassociate yourself from his posts. If however, you support his ideas and claims, then well that speaks for itself.


This is not ture Barz and you know it. This is a rumor to discredit him. It is a lie. You are still listening the the wrong people. He is right about Tam. The guy threatens me and will not go see Michel. He is the phoney I always said he was. Frank is dead on in this situation and he is not the Morgellons watch guy.Whoeverer you are getting your info from is wrong.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:46 am

First of all Barz I did not say you were the drunk or drug addicted but it is very obvious by these posts that people are drunk or on drugs when they post. That is just obvious and those that are should refrain from posting while under the influence if they can stop for a day. If not seek help. If people are dying it may be from their liver going belly up.

If you read back you will see that it is true. They are either on drugs are skitzy. Most of the time I feel like I am tallking to alcoholics that don't work and sit and drink and type all day long looking up stuff they have no idea what it means..similar to meth heads.

Sorry....if this is not you than no offense should be taken now should it? If it is not you , then recognize the drunkness of the postings. It is obvious!
Last edited by RANDY on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:47 am

Barz wrote:
RANDY wrote:I repectfully ask that if you have been using crack, drinking way too much alcohol or just took some Oxycontin or a sleep aid or are too out of your mind to understand what is written that you please get sober and then return to this site.

My guess is that we have many depressed people unable to handle this disease who have now become abusers of drugs and alcohol and then come here and act irrational.

So please, get sober then type. I am guessing these are the people with saying one thing nice and tehn saying something mean..it is either major bi-polar or drunk or drugged out.

I bet I am right!

IF it is true I hit a nerve. If it is not, then no nerve hit. But the way some people act they must be doing drugs or drinking or they would make more sense and see the darn bright light in front of their noses. So it must be true. Most posts sound lke drunk or drugged people. I just ask to not post while under the influence.

Randy

Note: Not talking about the person that called today!


Randy, Nice. You insult someone for drinking and doing drugs that you don't even know is true. Then you say Oh, I don't mean the drugging and drinking person who called me on the phone today, I would NEVER insult you for drinking and doing drugs. Just this guy that acts like it. SEE how helpful your posts are?
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Randy,

Frank is from Morgellonswatch. If you would like to associate yourself with him as someone who is supporting this disease and HELPING others as you state, I would suggest you disassociate yourself from his posts. If however, you support his ideas and claims, then well that speaks for itself.

Be real Barz...I am going to not associate with a man who has seen me for what I truly am and what I am truly trying to do and has seen the BS of Tam and knows who he really is and I am to not support him? This is just crazy talk. Who am I to support..alkl those that are blind to who I am and what I am doing..I think not!

He is the only support I have for my program,openly on this site....all of you do not support me..be real.

The Morgellons guy and I hate one another and I don't post there. He is a cat breeder/cat show judge who knows computers but not to the level of this guy

My program will show that we have a disease. Why would he support that..be real..THINK MAN.....THINK!

If anything he would be supporting you not me..in fact maybe you are that guy or maybe Relief Seeker is. They try to destroy every little bit I state about my program. In fact Relief Seeker must be him.

Frank is not.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby Barz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Randy,

I really want to put any hostility aside. Frank is seriously from Morgellonswatch. DO your own research. Check out is writing style and his tactics. He IS from morgwatch and I will bet my trust fund on it.
Barz
Banned
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Postby Sabrina » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:07 pm

So Frankie boy claims to be here to sort everything out for all of us. How nice of him. This implies that no one else is capable, does it not?

Somebody who enjoys waking people up at the ungodly hour of 4am in the rudest way possible has serious issues to start with, lacks human compassion, and shows real sadistic tendencies.

Bottom line Frankie boy, can you rule Tam’s theory out or not? SHOW ME THE PROOF. I do not think you have anything but insults.

If your intentions were pure then you would have approached this forum in a completely different regard and manner. The time you are spending here is quite alarming, you’re not London. So are you getting a high salary for this or just satisfying your sadistic appetite? Perhaps both?

So, as Randy always asks, “what have you done for this cause?” Other than create chaos and attempt to divide I see nothing of value from anything you have contributed here. But please keep digging your hole you ass.

Randy, I, like Marcos do not want any harm to come to you. We can disagree and piss each other off until the cows come home, but I don’t want to see anyone hurt or threatened. We remain united in our cause.

If Frankie boy spent half the amount of time really, “doing something” other than going off on his power trip we might be progressing. So, Frankie, what have you done for the cause? You claim to be infected, let’s hear what you are doing about that. Or, can you only sling insults? To whom have you written to? Congressmen? Senator? CDC? NIH? ANYBODY AT ALL?

You have placed your self in an athoritive position, why do you feel that you are able to do this? How long have you been suffering from this? You mentioned that you have five kids. Are your kids infected too? How is the family coping? Do you have a doctor treating you and your children? What state are you in? What are you doing to improve your health or the health of your family?

Why the mission to discredit people who have done nothing but try to help? And not even in a nice way! For shame, for shame, Frankie boy. And then you claim to have ethics? Please! How naive do you think people are?

Guess MW is not getting the traffic they once had and got a little bored, that’s the only conclusion I can come up with.


For the rest,

It seems that Tam’s idea of investing in research has sparked something don’t ya think? Once again the continued and new contributions to his research have struck a real big cord. Why? Look at the patterns, they remain consistent.

Carry on but please move forward. Do not stop researching and organizing. This has been the result of Frankie boy’s presents. Speaks for its self wouldn’t you agree?

Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Barz wrote:Randy,

I really want to put any hostility aside. Frank is seriously from Morgellonswatch. DO your own research. Check out is writing style and his tactics. He IS from morgwatch and I will bet my trust fund on it.


Barz,

I’m going to introduce you to two terms, which if you take the time to consider and understand, will help you to understand the positions that several of us have taken during the course of this debate. The two terms are objective, and subjective. They are terms used to classify the manner in which we think and construct our opinions.

The objective mind bases its conclusions upon data alone. It only sees issues in tangible objects. It first proves the validity of the object then associates the logical characteristics of the object to other objects to form conclusions. Thinking from a base perspective of logical objectivity is the opposite of thinking from a base perspective of emotional subjectivity, which I will discuss next. Here is a short list of objective points of perspective as related to our debate about Tam Tam.

1) Tam Tam composed an elaborate thesis, but failed to validate it with requested data for over a year. A logical conclusion is that he may be lying, and therefore has no data to support his thesis.
2) Tam Tam operated a very expensive, high bandwidth, web site with no visible means of paying the bill. When questioned about this, Tam Tam stated that he has received funding from investors in the “French Nose & Co.” investment company which does not exist. A logical conclusion is that Tam Tam is once again lying, and that he is making money to pay his bill from some other source.
3) Tam Tam’s web site used a very professional, and expensive video presentation to capture a target audience, and led them to believe that he had identified the source of their problem, but did not disclose what the source was. The web page then invited the audience to create a “user login” where it is assumed that the audience will gain greater site privileges, and be given more information. After submitting the personal information, the audience finds that there are no more privileges or information beyond that which has already been given on the first and only page. A logical conclusion is that Tam Tam is using the video presentation to lure people to submit personal information, which he compiles and sells to data mining companies at a profit.

OK, there is objectivity and logic. Now let’s have a look at subjectivity and emotion.

Subjectivity is the realm of emotion and expression. It is the human component which makes us different from any other animal in Our Father’s creation. It it the realm of love, hate, comedy, tragedy, art, music, emotion, compassion, and condemnation. It is the most treasured component of our spiritual being. It is the component which Jesus held to be the most dear when he told us to “be as little children.”

As humans, we must strive to balance these two components of our being. The person who orients too much towards the objective will become a cold and callous being, devoid of human expression. The person who orients too far toward the subjective will become an innocent, but lost child stumbling through the world looking for a parent figure, or guru to offer them the logic required to make sense of the world.

I firmly believe that this is the problem that you face Barz. You display absolutely no logical component to your positions at all. Because you do not have the ability to form a logical thought, the morgellons disease is a terrible frightening dilemma that threatens your very existence. Therefore you turn to others to make sense of it for you. The problem that you have experienced here is that you chose Tam Tam as a guru figure to provide you with the objective logic that you so desperately need to make sense of this disease, and Tam Tam is a liar.

I have addressed you personally in the same manner that I have approached this entire subject. That is with a balance of objectivity and subjectivity. I have told you the objective truth, and encouraged you to embrace the subjective components of love and laughter. I have prayed for your family, and sent you my spiritual love whether you have decided to receive it or not.

If you could possibly muster any degree of objective thought, please ask yourself this question. If I am a representative of Morgellons Watch, why would I expose a liar who has discredited the morgellons community, and leave intact an organization which may help to resolve the mystery of morgellons, and develop a protocol of treatment?

I wish peace and healing upon you and your house Barz.
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Barz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Frank n smileykins,

I feel the love thanks right back at ya babe :roll:
Barz
Banned
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Postby Sabrina » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Sabrina wrote:So Frankie boy claims to be here to sort everything out for all of us. How nice of him. This implies that no one else is capable, does it not?

Somebody who enjoys waking people up at the ungodly hour of 4am in the rudest way possible has serious issues to start with, lacks human compassion, and shows real sadistic tendencies.

Bottom line Frankie boy, can you rule Tam’s theory out or not? SHOW ME THE PROOF. I do not think you have anything but insults.

If your intentions were pure then you would have approached this forum in a completely different regard and manner. The time you are spending here is quite alarming, you’re not London. So are you getting a high salary for this or just satisfying your sadistic appetite? Perhaps both?

So, as Randy always asks, “what have you done for this cause?” Other than create chaos and attempt to divide I see nothing of value from anything you have contributed here. But please keep digging your hole you ass.

Randy, I, like Marcos do not want any harm to come to you. We can disagree and piss each other off until the cows come home, but I don’t want to see anyone hurt or threatened. We remain united in our cause.

If Frankie boy spent half the amount of time really, “doing something” other than going off on his power trip we might be progressing. So, Frankie, what have you done for the cause? You claim to be infected, let’s hear what you are doing about that. Or, can you only sling insults? To whom have you written to? Congressmen? Senator? CDC? NIH? ANYBODY AT ALL?

You have placed your self in an athoritive position, why do you feel that you are able to do this? How long have you been suffering from this? You mentioned that you have five kids. Are your kids infected too? How is the family coping? Do you have a doctor treating you and your children? What state are you in? What are you doing to improve your health or the health of your family?

Why the mission to discredit people who have done nothing but try to help? And not even in a nice way! For shame, for shame, Frankie boy. And then you claim to have ethics? Please! How naive do you think people are?

Guess MW is not getting the traffic they once had and got a little bored, that’s the only conclusion I can come up with.


For the rest,

It seems that Tam’s idea of investing in research has sparked something don’t ya think? Once again the continued and new contributions to his research have struck a real big cord. Why? Look at the patterns, they remain consistent.

Carry on but please move forward. Do not stop researching and organizing. This has been the result of Frankie boy’s presents. Speaks for its self wouldn’t you agree?

Peace,
Sabrina


Do you have any proof about your theory on tamtam? I have not been spammed and nobody is using my personal information to try to sell me anything. But you certainly are trying to sell your theory about him pretty hard. What proof do you offer for your unfounded accusations? We are trying to understand but your theory has no validity and remains purely spectulative on your behalf.

So, how bad do your children have this? Mrs. Stein? How long have you all been infected? What are your symptoms? Have you self diagnosed or has a physician done that for you?
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests