Login

Join for Free!
117216 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:43 pm

MFC

I have another question for you. Do you own or take part in any commercial operations related to the Morgellons disease? If so, please allow me to state that I believe that there is no reason to automaticaly assume conflict of intrest on your part that may affect our discussions. I would like to compile as much data as possible regarding this matter so as to reach a valid conclusion.

All,

For the record, and to answer al's question of whether I own or operate any commercial intrests as related to the Morgellons disease, the answer is no. Should that ever change, I will let everyone know.

I own one internet domain which is a collaborative inter-network design site. My associates and I respnd to requests for proposals from those seeking data network services. The server is only turned on when we have projects in development, which is not the case at this time.

Randy has asked me to assist her with technical issues in the future. I intend to do this but will in all probability not charge her for small services. I will advise anyone upon request what services I have provided to her, and whether or not I have received compensation.

Frank
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:52 pm

nikkiS wrote:
Frank N Stein wrote:Nikki and Maggie,

Thank you for pointing out that the steps which I have taken to achieve remission has not worked for you. If I understand you correctly, healthy eating and exercise has helped to reduce your symptoms but not to a significant degree.

It took me about nine months, but my symptom reduction is significant.

Frank here we go again I NEVER SAID THESE STEPS WERE NOT WORKING!!! If you would look at what I write you would see I said I used to not even be able to get out of bed or function etc. UNTIL I CHANGED MY HOME ENVIRONMENT (NO CHEMICAL CLEANERS ETC) & STARTED TAKING IMMUNE BOOSTER & VITAMINS & CONTINUED EATING HEALTHY & SUPPORT & LOVE FROM MY HUBBY & FAMILY!!
Do you remember this all started over HAIR??? Deena simply asked you a Q & I responded, because I was going through the same thing as her.
Then you come up with all this other stuff, just because I''m having problems w/ my hair doesn't mean I ever said anything else about the rest of my health or symptoms!! Nikki


Nikki,

Please read the folowing very slowly. It is a cut and paste from my quote above.


Frank N Stein wrote:If I understand you correctly, healthy eating and exercise has helped to reduce your symptoms but not to a significant degree.


Now considering this quote, why do you belive that I don't understand what you are saying? Are you reading my posts?

My efforts to improve my health by standard methods resulted in full remission which is significant. Your efforts helped you to get out of bed, which is to say that it helped, but not significantly. Now isn't that what I wrote?
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:06 pm

mfromcanada wrote:I say THE scammer is still here and has one purpose and that is to discredit tamtam. I have absolutely nothing to hide and nothing to lose. I care not about who knows anything about me. You on the other hand are deeply concerned with people finding out about you. Just exactly WHO did you sell out for?



Rather than try to whip up an emotional frenzy in this group by alleging that I have commercial intrests here, why don't you use the same scientific metodology that I have used to form my conclusions?

I have made a clear and honest statement that I am here only to serve the morgellons community at no personal gain other than to benefit from a discovery and treatment of the disease.

Because you are posting on a scientific discussion site, you are obligated to form your conclusions in a scientific manner, based upon scientific methodology.

Please provide your data that I am commercially involved in the arena of the Morgellons disease.
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm


Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:18 pm

Look MFC, It's just this simple. If the Tam tam revelation is valid, just provide something, anything at all to validate yourselves or your claims. For all of the smoke screens and emotional posturing,doesn't it stand to reason that if you actually had some data, that you could use it to make me shut up and go away?

Wouldn't that be so much easier?

You claim that I am attempting to discredit Tam Tam's thesis. that's not even possible MFC because there apparently is nothing to discuss.

Where's the beef?
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

Postby Sabrina » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:02 pm

Yes, and twice on Sunday. 8)
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Postby Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:24 pm

Well I'm outta here folks. It's vacation time. It's really up to you whether you want treatment or not. This medical mystery will be resolved by medical and scientific professionals, not scam artists. The sooner we begin rebuilding those bridges, the sooner we'll be healed.

Randy, PM the answer about whether or not teleconferencing between doctors is possible.

For those of you who need a little drama in your lives, here's one to keep you guessing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yxnV1u7vRlM
Frank N Stein
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:18 pm

I thought we were here to help one another

Postby kmariezw » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:01 pm

To those who demand PROOF,

http://www.theleftcoaster.com/archives/008158.php

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2166058&page=1

When searching for the truth, one must begin with a theory. Then only after the theory is disproved, one must keep on searching taking nothing for granted.

The one single FACT/PROOF for sure is that we do not know what caused this disease/condition/affliction. However; anything and all theories are possible at this point in time when there are no facts/documentation/proof.

I would not rule out the goverment's biowarfare projects.

For instance, the Artificial Blood Experiment which took place in the United States of America on unsuspecting citizens. There was a time prior to my illness that I never would have believed our Government could possibly subject it’s own citizens to be automatically enrolled in an experimental artificial blood program even after deaths occured. Yet it is the truth. Just google “artificial blood” or use links above.

Sincerely and simply trying to help,
Karen Marie
kmariezw
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:54 pm

Postby Deena » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 pm

THE EINSTEIN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.
WE CAN ALL BE SEATED, NOW :roll:
PERSONALLY, I NEED TO STEP OUTSIDE TO PUKE.

WHAT AN IDIOT. You know. If God decided to be gracious and grant me a remission pass outa the hell hole that consumes my world day and night, then WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE ON THIS SITE TO BENEFIT FROM TREATMENT OF THE DISEASE?????????

HEY EINSTEIN :shock: DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE?????
YOU ARE GOOD AT CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. IF YOU REVIEW YOUR POSTS ON PREVIOUS PAGE, YOU REVEAL YOUR TRUE AGENDA, HERE.
Deena
Banned
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am

Postby al » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:11 pm

I wonder if the Exclusion bracelet carries a number
al
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:30 am

Postby mfromcanada » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:45 pm

How would you know that this site is drawing large amuonts of legitimate scientific scrutiny? Is that one of their concerns, the people you sold out to.
Frank N Stein wrote:Spammers,

You really need to stick to weight reduction and miracle baldness cures to scam people. This is a legitimate disease that is beginning to draw large amounts of legitimate scientific scrutiny. Granted, For a couple of years we have been thought of as nuts by the medical and scientific communities, but we are now gaining significant credibility.

Your continued efforts to scam the morgellons community degrades the credibility of our claims to be affected with an unknown disease.
User avatar
mfromcanada
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:37 am

Postby mfromcanada » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:51 pm

FrankNStein,

mfromcanada wrote:FrankNStein, Al, Randy: Do you people have a CV that looks like Dr. Nicolson's? Do the people you are talking to have a CV that looks like his? If you want to know what my gripe was just check back on page 544 of this forum. Were you discussing the Fiber Disease at all. I come here to learn about the infliction that I suffer from, not to listen to a bunch of people insult each other back and forth. Also, since I am not a spammer, I do not sit on this board 24 hours a day. I hope everyone on this form can stick to the topic.

mfromcanada wrote:On August 21,2006 I sent a link to tamtams videos to Dr. Garth Nicolson who I believe in whole heartededly. He responded by saying "I have seen the video (from several sources), and I agree the contents are disturbing. I had thought all along that genetic engineering must be involved because of the properties of insect, bacteria, fungi and parasites present in this type of infection. I know of nothing like this in nature--not even close. Prof. Nicolson"
His partial CV is attached. I don't know whom Randy spoke with regarding tamtams videos and it does not matter to me because I trust Dr. Nicolson. I am not a biologist but by following his advice rather than any other doctors I have seen I have a least had some temporary relief from doxycycline. I would also like to state that I think tamtams videos show an outstanding display of what is infecting us and I have not seen anyone else produce anything like it. I would like to thank tamtam from the bottom of my heart for producing and publishing them. I suspect he actually knows who has created this and he is worried about his own safety. I am aware that fear can be a great motivator and I am also aware that governments use fear to promote their own desires such as war. I am glad to have this forum to voice my opinion and welcome any criticism. I am wary of people who have good intentions but because of their own stupidity actually do more harm than good. I would rather have proof before I waste a lot of time, money and energy running around in circles with people I can't whole heartedly support.


Garth L. Nicolson, Ph.D.
gnicolson_at_immed.org

Ph.D. Biochemistry/Cell Biology, University of California San Diego (1970); B.S. Chemistry, University of California Los Angeles (1965)
Founded IMM 1996

Dr. Nicolson is the President, Chief Scientific Officer and a Research Professor at the Institute for Molecular Medicine. He has over 550 scientific and medical publications, several of which are citation classics. He holds 9 U.S. patents. Formerly he was the David Bruton Jr. Chair in Cancer Research, Professor and Chairman, Dept. of Tumor Biology at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, and he has held various other professorships including Professor of Internal Medicine and Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and Professor of Comparative Pathology at Texas A & M University. He serves as Editor of two journals ( Clinical & Experimental Metastasis and Journal of Cellular Biochemistry ) and as an Associate Editor of 12 other medical/scientific journals. Dr. Nicolson has held several memberships of advisory and review committees and is currently a member of national and international committees in cancer research and other scientific programs. Besides many other awards, he was honored with the Stephen Paget Award of the Metastasis Research Society, the Outstanding Investigator Award of the National Cancer Institute and the Albert Schweitzer Award in 1998. He is member of various scientific societies and held offices in the American Association for Cancer Research and Metastasis Research Society. Under his supervision 36 postdoctoral fellowships and 17 Ph.D. theses were performed. Dr. Nicolson's interests are in the biochemistry and molecular genetics of cancer progression with particular interests in the areas of metastasis or spread of cancer, paracrine growth factors and invasion enzymes. He is a Colonel (Honorary) of the U. S. Army Special Forces and a U. S. Navy SEAL (Honorary) for his work on Armed Forces and veterans' illnesses. He is also engaged in research on the role of chronic infections in a variety of chronic illnesses, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gulf War Illness and various autoimmune diseases.
User avatar
mfromcanada
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:37 am

Postby mfromcanada » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 pm

FrankNStein, I have no doubt you are here to collect data, as much as you can on the people who are near to exposing this for what it really is. I
have no agenda here and that includes any commercial operations related to this infliction. I am disabled from it. I am simply hoping to find the cause and hopefully a cure. I am hear to learn from the many intelligent biologists that frequent this site.

Frank N Stein wrote:MFC

I have another question for you. Do you own or take part in any commercial operations related to the Morgellons disease? If so, please allow me to state that I believe that there is no reason to automaticaly assume conflict of intrest on your part that may affect our discussions. I would like to compile as much data as possible regarding this matter so as to reach a valid conclusion.

All,

For the record, and to answer al's question of whether I own or operate any commercial intrests as related to the Morgellons disease, the answer is no. Should that ever change, I will let everyone know.

I own one internet domain which is a collaborative inter-network design site. My associates and I respnd to requests for proposals from those seeking data network services. The server is only turned on when we have projects in development, which is not the case at this time.

Randy has asked me to assist her with technical issues in the future. I intend to do this but will in all probability not charge her for small services. I will advise anyone upon request what services I have provided to her, and whether or not I have received compensation.

Frank
User avatar
mfromcanada
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron