Login

Join for Free!
117038 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby SarahConnor » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:27 am

I need a doctor in each state that will see Fiber Disease Syndrome patients so our docs can talk to them and we can set them up for the study or they can just be a doc that sees patients.


Do you know of anything in place for international sufferers?

The study you speak of, is this the study being conducted by the CDC, OR is this your own independent study?

Thank you.
SarahConnor
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:31 am

SarahConnor wrote:
The CDC is investigating this syndrome but they need labs to do their research and are having a difficult time finding places to do the study.


Randy this was from your website. Are you serious?!!!

I find that extremely hard to believe. What is Dr Wymore doing then? Just waiting for the research dollars to keep rolling in?

Around and around in circles.


This post was written a long time ago when Rutz told me that the CDC did not have in house labs. He needed to find them. When I realized that this process, although set up for other studies, was not happening for us I made the choice not to wait for them and to do my own project.

Why are you bringing up old posts that are outdated? See..another waste of my time. Call the CDC..see if they have in house labs. OK?

Do that and see the post was all truth! Then report back here that I am right since you are trying t make me look,I don't know lie I am not telling the truth or have grip on what I am doing.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby Maggie Mae » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:34 am

Sarah,
They've got the INTERNET as a virtual lab....we've been researched and experimented on since we found the first online connection. They've got freaken labs in space, for God's sake....the whole thing to me is pointless pointless pointless...just buying them time. Avian flu, dang - birds falling out of the sky everywhere...4 people in Egypt magically contracted it and voila...doa....will it hit before the elections or after...that is the question...I'm storing up on cases of Lysol, lol!
Mm (good question, btw...)
Maggie Mae
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:18 pm


Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:34 am

SarahConnor wrote:
I need a doctor in each state that will see Fiber Disease Syndrome patients so our docs can talk to them and we can set them up for the study or they can just be a doc that sees patients.


Do you know of anything in place for international sufferers?

The study you speak of, is this the study being conducted by the CDC, OR is this your own independent study?

Thank you.


No, right now it is taking all my effort to get a doctor in each state. Once we have completed the first month of what we hope to get done I would be willing to GIVE it to any country, tribe, location, universe that wants it for free so they can copy it and report back to our main data bank so we can collect a world wide study, but right now I have all I can do to get it done locally in the USA.

I can tell you what we are doing so far if you want to try and do the same but that has to be done over the phone.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby Deena » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:37 am

Pantene. Got lots of it. Actually, I have an enormous collection of hair products. I did review labels. I found 0. That's why i was curious as to what products did actually list this. I mean, I am talking about 2 cupboards that measure 4x2.5x1 and they are jammed packed full. went thru m all
I wasn't complaining of hair loss as much as I was color change. Strwbry blnd just doesn't work for me. Reminds me of orange, actually.

Recently my local paper reported an elevated lead content in the public water source that exceeded the limit. interesting, no doubt.
Deena
Banned
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am

Postby SarahConnor » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:44 am

Why are you bringing up old posts that are outdated? See..another waste of my time. Call the CDC..see if they have in house labs. OK?


Sorry Randy, I am not trying to waste your time. I didn't realise that was old news, I am still trying to catch up on everything. I have spoken to the CDC and you are right, they do not have in house labs, they are just an Administrative Building.

Sorry to be pressing your buttons, it is just that I have a very important meeting at a hospital tomorrow and I am just trying to organise some material to take with me.

Thanks for your help. Good luck with your plans, take care.
SarahConnor
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:45 am

Maggie Mae wrote:Sarah,
They've got the INTERNET as a virtual lab....we've been researched and experimented on since we found the first online connection. They've got freaken labs in space, for God's sake....the whole thing to me is pointless pointless pointless...just buying them time. Avian flu, dang - birds falling out of the sky everywhere...4 people in Egypt magically contracted it and voila...doa....will it hit before the elections or after...that is the question...I'm storing up on cases of Lysol, lol!
Mm (good question, btw...)


A scientific study is not an internet study. Their delay is why I created my study. We can take our lives into our own hands and become activists and not wait for anyone to do it and do it ourselves but not without hard work and a protocol to follow. Take control fo your destiny using a scientific unified approach.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:48 am

Deena wrote:Pantene. Got lots of it. Actually, I have an enormous collection of hair products. I did review labels. I found 0. That's why i was curious as to what products did actually list this. I mean, I am talking about 2 cupboards that measure 4x2.5x1 and they are jammed packed full. went thru m all
I wasn't complaining of hair loss as much as I was color change. Strwbry blnd just doesn't work for me. Reminds me of orange, actually.

Recently my local paper reported an elevated lead content in the public water source that exceeded the limit. interesting, no doubt.


On the internet and in your local phone book they have labs that can test your water for certain things. My hair color products do not work like they use to either. I went from trying to go blond that turned out orange to dark brown and black.
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby SarahConnor » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:50 am

Sarah,
They've got the INTERNET as a virtual lab....we've been researched and experimented on since we found the first online connection.


You are right on that one!! I didn't want to believe it you know. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I do appreciate it.

It's like walking on egg shells using the internet these days. I kinda feel a shadow with me most of the time.

Thanks, take care.
SarahConnor
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:53 am

SarahConnor wrote:
Why are you bringing up old posts that are outdated? See..another waste of my time. Call the CDC..see if they have in house labs. OK?


Sorry Randy, I am not trying to waste your time. I didn't realise that was old news, I am still trying to catch up on everything. I have spoken to the CDC and you are right, they do not have in house labs, they are just an Administrative Building.

Sorry to be pressing your buttons, it is just that I have a very important meeting at a hospital tomorrow and I am just trying to organise some material to take with me.

Thanks for your help. Good luck with your plans, take care.


Sorry..just real tired.....sorry
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:54 am

What type of meeting..anything I can help with?
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby Maggie Mae » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:07 am

I like what this guy is saying...and I believe he has key information that relates directly to this inflicted disease...for the new readers trying to get a handle on this....
http://www.s3support.com/members/scient ... /index.cfm
and more linking it directly to nanotech: http://www.Rense.com - Morgellons Database -audio #6, and photos

Mm
Maggie Mae
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron