Login

Join for Free!
112112 members


The Fiber Disease

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby Linn » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 am

Skytroll wrote:Fiber Symptoms,

I see the link between variations of Trypanasoma also, and add to that the filarials. What a construct or constructs.

I found this you might find interesting about Plum Island.

http://goddess-of-fire.tripod.com/index-1.html

from level 3 to level 5?


So, Tam Tam cyanobacteria, borreliosis, , add a filarial, foot and mouth, prions, weather changing to cause more misquito growth especially in damp areas, wow what a bunch of constructs and the best vectors along with ticks.

Sincerely,

skytroll


trypanasoma protists (I somehow always come back to this in my research. You may be very right sky :wink:
And that may be what caused this in me in 1985, and damaged my immune system. :?

PS: I was lead back to your post here from my post at lymebusters of a link regarding parasites in the "what is causing the fiber disease thread" :lol:
Last edited by Linn on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these".

~ George washington Carver
User avatar
Linn
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:53 am
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: ok

Postby standby » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:17 pm

 
From: Unknownskindisease.com

RANDY wrote:Do not try and get your doctor to understand. Do not try and get the CDC, NIH, Congressman or woman, local health department or state health department to believe you. They will not. This has been proven time and time again.


Yet you engage in letter writing campaignes with the CDC and Senator Allen yourself.

Your basic rule of thumb is;

RANDY wrote:
I never take advice from those that do not do what they tell others to do. My basic rule of thumb.


Your own words 'become' you.

RANDY wrote:It is all coming out now. The turht of who is telling the turht and who is a BS-er always does.

Randy



Yes it does!
User avatar
standby
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:43 pm

ease up already!

Postby Sabrina » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:42 pm

Not fair guys, Randy comes from the old fiber school where we all stood a much greater chance of getting locked up in some mental institution against our will because of some uninformed physician misdiagnosing this condition. This has truly been proven time and time again. This happened to Travis more than once and I was terrified when he told me about it. Back in the day many of us received this same advice and often and for good reason.

That’s why I knew I had to be smarter than them when it came to defending my claims of having this condition and gathered undisputable evidence(video, knowledge of how to make this condition respond on demand, etc..). This fear kept me from seeking medical help until I thought I had enough evidence to be able to convince a judge if need be. This became critical for the safety and security of my family and me as I had to be good and ready as I prepared for the worst.

From what I have seen, very few sufferers have chosen to do this for some odd reason that I do not understand, and people are scared. Can’t you see how frustrated she is? The hard knocks Randy has had to endure is not less than any other sufferer and if you sufferer with this then you know all about those hard knocks.

On the other hand, perhaps Randy will consider changing her opinion if we give her reason to because that advice is outdated but attacking each other gets us nowhere and will not move anything forward.

As Doobie posted, the shift has happened and it looks like some of us are still catching up.


Randy,

Will you please consider updating your site? Shift with us!


And by the way, Randy is not the only one on this site that has raised suggestions and still chooses not to put any effort in to their own suggestions.

Has anyone else sent a letter as I have asked? Please do this if you have not done so yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about finding a lawyer for us? I thought of the A.C.L.U. but see that nobody else has commented. This is our next big step guys. How long do you all want to wait?

Wish # 1 I want proper treatment for all of us with a high priority given to our children by competent and informed doctors.

What do you guys want?

Peace,
Sabrina
User avatar
Sabrina
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm


Postby London » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:24 pm

That and only that.....

get us there lady Sabrina......get us there.......

:)
London
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 am

Postby hartuk » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:23 pm

Hello All,

When I found the old board after searching the internet with increasing despair for any reference to my symptoms, one of the first people to respond with advice was Randy.

She has been tireless in the search for an answer to this "condition" and her view must be respected.

I do not always agree with her, and I have posted as much, but I would definately want her on my team.
In fact she would be my first choice.

With Respect
hartuk
hartuk
Death Adder
Death Adder
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:50 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:35 am

I have to update the site..I know..Iknow...I have been told by so many people this week!!!!

I have to take the entire page about Wymore out of there.

I have been painting my entire home in high gloss white enamel..(All doors and molding..and I live in a Colonial)...I had NO IDEA what I was getting into when I started this task!

I also am helping out a friend from 4PM to 8PM with her new business getting her excel sheets and QuickBooks in order along with working that 11PM to 8AM night audit job and working my translation business.

So..yes I will update my site....most likely in a week or so. ( I am telling you there is work-a-holic-ness after taking the proper meds to get you back up on your feet..I am proof of this!)

I spent 2 years not being able to take a shower without having to sit down in it.

Thanks for the defense guys.....it is true you get it from the docs and then from those you try to help but that has always been the way ..since NUSPA.
You have to have a tough skin to make it through it all.

One day we will all look back on all of this and laugh (while geting our IV's full of whatever is gonna kill this) about how we disagreed all the time while praying and searching and praying and searching.

Randy
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:54 am

To make those who are offended by me..rejoice...and be happy..... I will no longer write on this forum again. I am done. I have said all I can say.

You know who you are who have complained...so you have won.

I have not be banned, but since you have whined to the mod. I will go...I hate to see children crying.

Let Tam and his video be your guiding light.

Farewell.

I will be at my site.

Randy
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby RANDY » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:02 am

So Standby by writing my Senator because Feinstein wrote to the CDC and they responded so I jumped on the recent bandwagon..when that site was made last year.......and writing the CDC and NIH and finding out that it did no good at that time is ..doing what...not telling the truth? I wrote them before and it did no good..for 5 years..that is why I wrote that..what is your point?

Have you written anyone?
During the End Times, Good will battle Evil. Where do you stand?
http://unknownskindisease.com
User avatar
RANDY
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:16 am

Postby in_the_uk » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

I think that Randy makes a valuable contribution to this site.
in_the_uk
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 pm

Postby Skytroll » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:37 pm

Randy,

You have been kicking arse all along. Kudos to you.

NIH agree with you there. Zohouni seems to be the problem there.

So, Randy, you said the c-reaction test, and then the CD57, was that you? Is Dr. Wymore dealing with this kind of test so far, also?

What about a Chagas Disease test. How can one get one? I seem to have the trypanasoma, from my observations.

Now, this has been around a long time.

Also, Morgellons itself, there was a disease years ago, that even Bechamp studied, it was mescardine.

From Beauveria Bassiana causes white fuzz.

Also, we can see how dangerous this Thelohania that was used to kill fire ants is. It can affect freshwater organisms.
-------------------------------------


"The microbial ant foe is called Thelohania solenopsae <Theh-loh-hay-knee-uh soh-leh-nop-see> It’s a protozoan. It infects only fire ants, not humans, plants or even other ant species. It doesn’t kill the ants immediately, but slowly, steadily weakens them. Worker ants pass the protozoa to the queen ant when they give her food. As the queen gets weaker, she lays fewer and fewer eggs, all of them infected with the protozoa. It takes about 9 months to a year and a half to eliminate a colony. ........
Thelohania isn’t the only microbe being studied as a means of getting rid of fire ants. Scientists are also working with a fungus called Beauveria bassiana <boh-ver-ee-uh bah-see-ah-nuh> that infects fire ants. This fungus grows all over an ant and punches through its hard exoskeleton (an ant’s "skin") to grow inside the ant’s body as well. An infected ant looks like it's covered with white fuzz."
Source:
http://www.microbe.org/news/fireant.asp

and the followup on the destruction of the fresh water crayfish mentioned here:

Source:
http://www.fish.wa.gov.au/docs/pub/FHTh ... x.php?0106

and European crayfish:
---------------------------------------------
Microsporidians which infect freshwater crayfish belong to the genera Thelohania, Pleistophora, Ameson and Vavraia. Thelohania contejeani is the most frequently reported microsporidian in European crayfish"...

Source:http://www.geocities.com/crayfishdisease/pages/info_pa/protos.html

Now the info on the Beauveria Bassiana:
-------------------------------------------------------
http://ipmofalaska.homestead.com/files/beauveria.html

http://www.knowledgebank.irri.org/Benef ... llemin.htm

-------------------------------------

Muscardine: disease from years back......

Know your friends and enemies:
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.entomology.wisc.edu/mbcn/kyf410.html
---------------------------------------------------------
This is troubling:
No data for human pathogen, but, approve of its use anyway. Another type of insecticide that could be dangerous to humans......
------------------------------------------------------

"Specific conclusions for Green Muscle (isolate IMI 330189)
Human health risks
35. The toxicological data submitted for Green Muscle can be considered as almost complete. No
acute adverse effects were observed after oral, dermal or inhalation exposure in vertebrates and, therefore, there does not appear to be a need for further chronic toxicity studies.
36. Furthermore, this isolate appears to be unable to grow at human body temperature after inhalation or intraperitoneal exposure. The clearance times of the entomopathogen from lungs and lymph nodes after inhalation, fall in the range previously observed for other fungal microbial control agents and are not a reason for specific concern. No consensus was reached on the question if there was still a need for further tests to determine the clearance time from tissues and blood after intraperitoneal exposure, as such requirements differ between the US and EU evaluation system.
37. Based on the submitted data, the technical compound can be considered as non-irritating for skin and eyes. In the absence of a negative eye irritation test on the formulation, it is recommended that Green Muscle OF should be labelled as a potential eye irritant.
38. There is a lack of conclusive data in relation to the potential for sensitizating effects. Therefore, there is a need to conduct a new adequate study with this isolate, according to the Buehler protocol. Alternatively, in the absence of a negative sensitization test, it is recommended that the commercial formulation of Green Muscle should be labelled as a potential skin sensitizer.

Environmental risks
39. Considering the data submitted for Green Muscle, this isolate has no unacceptable adverse effects on terrestrial non-target vertebrates, non target invertebrates (including beneficial arthropods), and aquatic vertebrates and invertebrates.


Specific conclusions for Green Guard (isolate FI 985)
Human health risks
40. No acute mammalian toxicological studies were provided for Green Guard. Therefore, it is recommended that acute studies be carried out with this isolate through oral, dermal, inhalation and intraperitoneal exposure routes. If skin, eye irritation, and sensitisation tests are not conducted on the formulated product, then the product may be assumed to be a potential irritant or a potential sensitizer.
41. In the absence of such toxicological studies, no final evaluation of the human health risks of Green Guard can be made.

Environmental risks
42. Considering the data submitted for Green Guard, this isolate appears not to have any adverse effects on aquatic organisms. However, there is a lack of acute studies on terrestrial non-target vertebrates. Therefore, it is recommended that such studies are carried out to assess the potential risk to birds (e.g. feeding study with infected locusts) and other appropriate vertebrates.


General conclusion and summary of recommended additional data
43. Taking into account the above elements, the present status of the dossiers that were provided, and the generally established adverse effects of the chemical pesticides currently being used for locust control, both Green Muscle and Green Guard can be recommended based on efficacy and low environmental risk. With respect to data on mammal testing, the dossier of Green Muscle is essentially complete and demonstrates no serious health risks. The vertebrate toxicity portion of the Green Guard dossier is insufficient to draw conclusions about potential human health risks.
It should be noted that the Expert Consultation did not attempt to draw conclusions on whether and under which conditions mycopesticides can substitute chemical pesticides during locust control operations. Such a change in control tactics would need to be decided by locust control experts based on the performance of mycopesticides during locust campaigns.
Using the EU registration system as a guide, the following additional data and tests would be recommended:

Data on possible contamination by human pathogens.
Data on destruxin levels, especially destruxin A.
For Green Guard, a series of mammalian toxicity tests.
In addition, it is recommended that an expert assessment be carried out to evaluate the likelihood of immunocompromised persons being affected specifically through the production and use of mycopesticides.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is where the problem lies folks. When the switch from pesticides to insecticides happened, no consideration was given for human health, after all these were natural organisms, right? Well, put in the wrong place, will be devastating, this is common sense. However, with the lies of using genitcally altered bacteria and fungas, cyano and other things, these are not the natural killers of specific insects.

Our suspect number 1 would be genetically altered insects carrying exotic bacteria and/or substances made of algae and/ or fungus.
If this can effect plants, and large insects, it can affect our skin, eyes, etc. We do not have hard shells, yet this can penetrate into hard-shelled organisms and plants. And it will not penetrate into humans soft skin?

Just because it is natural does not mean it is not dangerous to humans. Yet, the misconception of believing anything that is natural no matter where one puts it is healthy for humans.

Mycopesticides are more dangerous than chemicals.
Chemicals do not migrate, do not affect all of nature, only localized areas. Biocontrol affects not only the environment, but, anything in it.

So, the use of these items mentioned have created monster flies, mites, collembola, ticks, misquitoes, and other bugs as vectors of these, some old diseases. No test availabe for human pathogen?

I do like what the UN has decided upon priorities.

In a program on c-span, a ten point priority list was composed. According to Bolton, the first on the list is communicable diseases. My God, about time.

skytroll
Skytroll
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:39 pm

Re: Describing the unknown

Postby SarahBione » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:47 pm

standby wrote:
Another current example of miscommunication is Sarah Bione and her study. She has spoken to and taken samples from sufferers for her study. Based on her communications and understanding she "is looking for arthropods". Guess what ..... she isn't finding any in the samples she received. She works closely with Dr. Hinkle an author and supporter of the DOP theory. So in this case we are only supporting Dr. Hinkles beliefs because we are uable to communicate effectively. Sad but true.



I would assume one would take pains to be careful about commenting on misinformation and miscommunication, but I suppose I am mistaken.

Your first comment, "taken samples from sufferers for her study" is untrue, and communication with our laboratory or the staff here or with someone who has participated would clarify that. Samples are accepted through the extension agency here at the University for identification and are independant of the study. The study regards demographics, symptoms, sensations, management behaviors, and major medical health conditions or medications co-morbid with the belief that insects are living in or on the skin or inside the body.

We have received some samples which did have parasites. None were unknown. All were visible to the naked eye. If you would like to submit a sample, you are more than welcome to do so, it is free of charge. Information on how to contribute a sample is at http://www.arches.uga.edu/~sbione.

"She works closely with Dr. Hinkle." That is true. I also work closely with fifteen other people. I am unsure of the significance of the proximity of people with whom I work.

"and supporter of the DOP theory."

Some people do have Delusory Parasitosis (I just call it DP, as it is referred to in the literature). Some people also have drug problems. Some people have fleas. Because one person has a mental health problem does not mean all do, which I feel is apparent for any logically-thinking person.

I would suppose than when one is feeling disenfranchised, abandoned, ignored, that it is easy to villainize researchers in other, unrelated fields.

Thank you for your time, Standby, and I hope this has cleared up the miscommunication, confusion, or misinformation from your post.
SarahBione
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 pm

Postby Skytroll » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:56 pm

Sarah Bione,

What do you know about the Phorid fly?

That it carries Beauveria bassiana, and before that thelophania was used. You do have agriculture connections to your labs.

You must know about the phorid fly?

Skytroll
Skytroll
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron