Hi, you probrably have been asked this question many times, but here it goes.
Iam very interested on the field of biology and studying animals. My whole life i was involved with them, and because of this i decided to pursue it as my career. I have a few questions regarding this profession:
1) Iam going to be a senior next year and so far i have taken physics and basic biology, if you had to pick 2 of the followin courses which would you? AP bio, Chemistry, Marine Bio
2) Is there an actual "zoology major" or do i have to get a degree in biology then specialize in in zoology?
3) What colleges in the Northern California region offer the best programs?
4) What is the average income of this profession?
5) If i became a zoologist would i primarly be in a lab? in the field? in a zoo maybe? or other?
6) Is the demand for this profession high?
sry for my english im not american. And also sry for the lenght of the post, i jus want to gather as much info as possible from the actual zoologists and biologists.
if you feel you want to add something about this profession please do.
Well i too wanted do go through that route but I can tell u now, working in a zoo isnt good paid as it should be. Not sure in $$$ but in £s its about 14,000 so im gussing about $30,000 $US dollors. And thats with all the major qulificaitions.
But correct me if im wrong.
Inuyasha can tell us. As we recently found out he now works in a zoo
57000 dolars?! And you say you shouldn't do it for the money... That is twice what a supreme court judge makes in my country
hi, my name is Gabrielle and im 15. i love animals very much and there anatomy is spectacular to me. im looking for a New York university that offers Zoology as a major btu im not having alot of luck finding one that suits me so if anyone knows o a good school can you please e-mail it to me at [email protected]. thanx alot
NYU has a zoology major i think...
I'd rather be a supreme court judge than a zoologist. I'll get to punish ppl
What kind of zoologist do you want to be? I mean it seems like you have some affinity for marine biology.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests