Login

Join for Free!
111784 members


Any SOLID arguments against evolution?

Discussion of everything related to the Theory of Evolution.

Moderator: BioTeam

Re:

Postby animartco » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

futurezoologist wrote:Heh, ok that's about the best I've heard yet... and that says something. We've become way too good at surviving. But seriously I've not seen any decent argument against it yet... someone...anyone!!! Argue with me!!

Hi Futurezoologist. You say man has become way too good at surviving. But I would say homo sapiens is the least likely species to survive. We are a very young species to start with, and we have been busy making ourselves weaker and weaker physically throughout our history. I couldn't survive out in the garden with my chickens, even wrapped up as warm as their feathers; on a night at -4 or -5, and even an olympic athlete would probably not survive three or four nights. We have become so dependent on technology that the minute it fails we will all die.
animartco
Coral
Coral
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Postby JackBean » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 pm

yep, and the minute crab looses his shell will die
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.
User avatar
JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5652
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Re:

Postby christianstrategies » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

JackBean wrote:LOL, this has nothing to do with Big Bang or flood, but with theory of relativity. And it's not disputed, because scientists wanted to shut up someone saying something else, but because they must be 100% sure, before they will knock down our current knowledge. That doesn't mean it cannot happend, but it didn't yet.


1. There's already 2 experiences in the same sense that testify that the neutrino's can travel at speeds higher than the light. How many experiences are still required? 1000? It is because this concept has strong consequences to dates and starts subtly to unmask the big lies of the very old dates: 14 billion years light doesnot imply any more 14 billions of years... but less time... the truth begins to appear...

2.There's no limits to speed: it is not because scientists can only measure speeds at 300.000 km/s or slightly higher that it is not possible to travel at speeds almost infinites. Our Lady comes from the paradise, at a distance higher to 14 billions years light outside the limits of the material universe, in less than one second! Sources tldm.org/Bayside/Messages/bm710701.htm, christianstrategies.eu/index.php/Bible-Big-Bang, 'teleportation'.
author (source): christianstrategies
christianstrategies
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 am


Re: Re:

Postby sachin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 am

christianstrategies wrote:2.There's no limits to speed: it is not because scientists can only measure speeds at 300.000 km/s or slightly higher that it is not possible to travel at speeds almost infinites. Our Lady comes from the paradise, at a distance higher to 14 billions years light outside the limits of the material universe, in less than one second! Please refer to http://www.tldm.org/Bayside/Messages/bm710701.htm or to http://www.christianstrategies.eu/index.php/Bible-Big-Bang#teleportation.


Ya you are correct, but also read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole
Image
Which has potential to be used as future distant travel method. and it is suspected that particles from huge distances like 14 billion light years some time pass through such worm holes and reach earth before expected time in space.

Above all this discussion, it may prove arrival of human from distant planet through worm hole OR life seeding on earth but evolution of organisms on earth is pure fact.
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war IV will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".
User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA

Re: Re:

Postby christianstrategies » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:31 am

sachin wrote:
christianstrategies wrote:2.There's no limits to speed: it is not because scientists can only measure speeds at 300.000 km/s or slightly higher that it is not possible to travel at speeds almost infinites. Our Lady comes from the paradise, at a distance higher to 14 billions years light outside the limits of the material universe, in less than one second! Sources: tldm.org/Bayside/Messages/bm710701.htm or to christianstrategies.eu (Bible-Big-Bang: teleportation).


Ya you are correct, but also read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

Which has potential to be used as future distant travel method. and it is suspected that particles from huge distances like 14 billion light years some time pass through such worm holes and reach earth before expected time in space.


Sachin,

Interesting the question of the wormholes. However I'd like to argue concerning evolution and ETs.

sachin wrote:Above all this discussion, it may prove arrival of human from distant planet through worm hole OR life seeding on earth but evolution of organisms on earth is pure fact.


1.THE VIRGIN SAID: THERE'S NO BIOLOGICAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE EARTH

Even if there are conditions for life to exist, there's no biological life outside our planet, said Our Lady in New York. Indeed, the UFO's phenomena exist, but not the aliens themselves. This phenomena is created by the demons in the atmosphere: their goal is to occult the phenomena of the "rapture" (of the good believers by Jesus and His angels), to save them from the tribulations of the apocalypse. Thinking that those holy persons were kidnapped by extra terrestrials, the press and the rest of the world shall not even realize that they're entering in the apocalyptic period, at the given time... Source: Logical Interpretation of the Biblical Apocalyptic Prophecies.pdf under ‘if apocalypse comes, what to do?’

2. Concerning evolution, I don't contest mutations as a local form of evolution, race changes, but I do contest change of specie evolution in the origin of the biological life on earth. I'm a creationist, and I can even use scientifical arguments to defend the God's role in the creation of the biological life. In order to avoid repetition, please refer to my posts of page 19 of this forum, specially the one of the mutant microbes as a proof against the conclusions of evolutionism (Source: christianstrategies.eu/index.php/arguments-against-Evolutionism#arguments)

christianstrategies
author (source): christianstrategies
christianstrategies
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 am

Postby sachin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:15 pm

I am agree with you... christianstrategies :)

What ever you said from page 19 may be right and I respect your belief in theory of special creation. As you strongly believe in this theory, I believe in existence of wormholes and few scientist explained about the same. 8)

Yes evolutionary time line given by paleontologist may not be accurate but still it doesn't prove evolution fact wrong. :roll:
There is nothing that science can't explain (Including GOD), It takes time to revile the 100% truth behind every thing. Once people were not ready to accept that solar eclipse are caused by Sun, moon and Earth's position. They were believing in some evil power that cause eclipse and God saves sun with special power. Which is not at all correct. Few years ago wireless communication was thought to be a special power until unless we invented radio and mobiles. We may or may not survive till we successfully explain Evolution perfectly and God in terms of science but I strongly believe its not impossible. :!:
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war IV will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".
User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA

Re: Re:

Postby JackBean » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 pm

christianstrategies wrote:1.THE VIRGIN SAID: THERE'S NO BIOLOGICAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE EARTH

Even if there are conditions for life to exist, there's no biological life outside our planet, said Our Lady in New York. Indeed, the UFO's phenomena exist, but not the aliens themselves. This phenomena is created by the demons in the atmosphere: their goal is to occult the phenomena of the "rapture" (of the good believers by Jesus and His angels), to save them from the tribulations of the apocalypse. Thinking that those holy persons were kidnapped by extra terrestrials, the press and the rest of the world shall not even realize that they're entering in the apocalyptic period, at the given time...

Sure, if some virgin said there is no extraterrestrial life then there is none :roll:
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.
User avatar
JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5652
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Re: Any SOLID arguments against evolution?

Postby jchrisco » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 am

I see your post is several years old. Did you ever get an answer to your question about evolution?
jchrisco
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am

Re: Re:

Postby SHISHKABOB » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 am

christianstrategies wrote:1. There's already 2 experiences in the same sense that testify that the neutrino's can travel at speeds higher than the light. How many experiences are still required? 1000? It is because this concept has strong consequences to dates and starts subtly to unmask the big lies of the very old dates: 14 billion years light doesnot imply any more 14 billions of years... but less time... the truth begins to appear...


Excuse me but the two experiences of which you speak are not testimonies but rather observations each of whose validity has not yet been officially determined by the greater scientific community. Until this happens, it would be unwise to use such information as the basis of any sort of logical proof.

Though it would appear that you are not trying to be logical, so I guess it doesn't matter.
SHISHKABOB
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Re:

Postby sachin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am

SHISHKABOB wrote:Though it would appear that you are not trying to be logical, so I guess it doesn't matter.


Agree with you. :!:
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war IV will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".
User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA

Postby JackBean » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 am

so you agree with all of them? :lol:
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.
User avatar
JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5652
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Re:

Postby sachin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 am

JackBean wrote:so you agree with all of them? :lol:


Good for them :idea: ...... they will stop fighting :evil: !!!! :lol:
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org

Bitter Truth!
Who says reason for world war IV will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".
User avatar
sachin
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: MUMBAI / INDIA

PreviousNext

Return to Evolution

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron