Login

Join for Free!
114635 members


Important unknown nanotech within humans

Discussion of all aspects of biological molecules, biochemical processes and laboratory procedures in the field.

Moderator: BioTeam

Postby biohazard » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Hihihi, this is so absurd that it's getting hilarious. Dude, don't forget your tin foil hat!

But I have to give it to you: the day you manage to prove that cancer, alzheimer's, squint and bad hair day are all caused by nanotechnology, you really get to say "neener" to a whole lot of people :P
User avatar
biohazard
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Re:

Postby vincio » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

biohazard wrote:Hihihi, this is so absurd that it's getting hilarious. Dude, don't forget your tin foil hat!

But I have to give it to you: the day you manage to prove that cancer, alzheimer's, squint and bad hair day are all caused by nanotechnology, you really get to say "neener" to a whole lot of people :P



Once again you seem incapable of entering a discussion resorting to insults and words that carry a negative connotation.

you mention not an iota of the positive information i present,information which anyone can see is valid.you seem intent in portraying all presented as negative a bit strange no?, you are biased,illogical incapable of rational discussion,incapable of weighing simple facts that others can,therefore you are not able effectivly understand the scientific process.

i kinda get the impression you are acting the fool on purpose "hihihih" "dude" "neener"...that doesnt sound like you,you are lowering the tone of the overall discussion?,pretty obvious you are ,why?

so let me explain it real simple to you iron accumilation in the brain causes neurodegeneration.fact
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/nbia/nbia.htm

alzhiemers is seen to be a neurodegnerative condition where iron accumilates in the brain,fact.

is the link not obvious?,what do you have to say about the link?,anything?,will you even aknowledge anything valid i say or are you intent on focusing and portraying only the negative like a rasping bushite politician?

Everything about alzhiemers points to an iron accumilation, technological pathogens have been proven to be destroying red blood cells that contain the majority of iron in the body,the link isnt between the nanotech and alzhiemers isnt concrete i admit but i know for a fact diseases are caused by nanotech FOR I HAVE CURED APPRARENT INCURABLE DISEASES MYSELF by targeting the nanotechnology.
simple as as that,with my own hands INCURABLE DISEASES.

now will you please enter a discussion just once,actually attempt to prove me wrong or right instead of resorting to well known and established trolling stratagems,the fact that you dont enter a discussion is evident you are incapable of it.

prove me wrong , the onus is one you.if you cant, stay silent and stick to your insults which are the hallmark of he who is incapable of intelligent discourse.

the fact that you use the phrase tin foil hat is a heavy indicator of your directive,for that phrase is suddenly being used worldwide as a method to discredit the truth.

im not a fan of conspiracy theory,but the worlds biggest conspiracy website which us widely known as a disinformation operation run by rumoroued sources and is pretty much promoting the whole tin foil hat term to describe its own users,theyve got a wiki page named tinwiki,which again exists to discredit the truth.
the website latest phrase is "10 years of tin",now everyone who looks learns the website is disinfo and rumours are abound as to whom is running it,it exists to discredit the truth,everything there is a lie.
the exact same tactics used their by professional disinformation networks you are using now.....a refusal to debate or even mention the evidence presented,a continual attack upon the reputation of the poster,catch phrases which carry negative connotations...its all been noted and many are becoming aware of it.
so use not discreditation tactics or insults, DEBATE THE EVIDENCE i present rationaly,how simple could it be for you?.
Last edited by vincio on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby vincio » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 pm

so i took up your challenge of saying "neener" to alot of people and within about 10 mins of research theres a strong link between morgellons and iron neurodegeneration.....

firstly the iron seen in alzheimers is iron magnetite,

The study looked at brain tissue from 11 Alzheimer's Disease and 11 age-matched control subjects. It showed, for the first time, that the total concentration of biogenic magnetite is generally higher in the Alzheimer brain (in some cases as much as 15 times greater than controls) and that there are gender-based differences, with Alzheimer's Disease with female subjects having significantly higher concentrations than all other groups.

http://www.scientistlive.com/European-S ... des/19993/

there is also a mystery surrounding the source of that magnetite in humans given its scarcity in the animal kingdom and that it has no use in the human brain at all......
Magnetite has also been found in animals that navigate by compass direction, such as bees, birds, and fish, but scientists do not know why the magnetite is present in humans, only that it is there.


now its no surpise that such iron magnetite is usually seen in morgellons sufferers....often coming out the nasal cavity

here are some pictures of "black crystals/specks often seen in morgellons,they are magnetic and look identical to iron magnetite

Image

Image

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:HYF ... cd=4&gl=uk

this what magnetite looks like
Image

as you can see the substance is cleary magnetite,this magnetite is present in many sufferers and is refered to as "black specks" that often ooze out of the anus and nasal cavity,many sufferers have noted its magnetic nature.

here is search term already done for you bio to look up the black specks as you dont seem to like doing any, :lol:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

so we have an abundance of iron magnetite in morgellons which accumilates in the brain and causes....neurodegneration.

..red blood cells as previously mentioned also are significantly lowered in morgellons.....and the iron is realeased into the blood stream and accumilates in the brain,neurodegeneration,
Hematological (blood work) abnormalities: low hemoglobin and hematocrit with abnormal red blood cell count and biochemical abnormalities,

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:a9o ... cd=1&gl=uk

it is no suprise that iron oxide is constantly seen in chemtrailing,another search term for you
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

once again we have another co incidence the ability of hydro sillica aerogels to produce iron magnetite nanoparticles!
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/papers/dendrite/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_o ... 4d9cfae81b

Magnetic nanocomposites formed by iron oxide particles hosted in silica aerogels pores have been synthesized by sol–gel processes and supercritical evacuation of the solvent.


what is important in morgellons is of course that....cognitive abilties seem to wain and degenerate......
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

...Thus we have alot of highly suggestive and incriminating evidence do we not?,hmmmmm? i say the source of mystery iron magnetite in the human brain is caused by the hydro silica aerogel based nanotechnology system.

ahhhhhhh...it took me 10 mins to find all of that....
,give me a research team, a modest budget and hospital and ile prove and cure anything you want from cancer(ile leave that for later :mrgreen: ) to hyperthyroidism. :) :) :) :) :)

its all about understanding the nanotech,then the worlds your mollusk!
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am


Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby mith » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok, if you can't tell reputable sources from non, then don't post. Look on the frontpage of rense, it has conspiracy theories, banners from the raelians which if you remember pretended to clone someone and proposed they all be taken up by the mothership.

Here's the disclaimer from rense

The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information.

This passage means, there is no fact checking, and you can make up pretty much any BS and be published. Where's the accountablility? Why do you think this site is reputable, or reliable in any way? What standards if any are you using?

I've already said what I believe what reputable sources are(journals etc), and I was even generous enough to give you leeway if you can explain how these alternative sources are reputable but you have not shown me anything to support this claim.

Same thing with carnicom. All I see is a bunch of pictures and videos, there are no journal entries or well ordered protocols. If he adhered to the scientific principles, why is he not published? There's thousands of journals and you're pretending to tell me that he got published in none of them even though he followed the scientific method? You're telling me that everyone is in on some policy and that there's no drug company greedy enough to jump on developing the next blockbuster drug?
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr
User avatar
mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Re:

Postby biohazard » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm

vincio wrote:now will you please enter a discussion just once,actually attempt to prove me wrong or right instead of resorting to well known and established trolling stratagems,the fact that you dont enter a discussion is evident you are incapable of it.


Okay, you got me there: I've been guilty of trolling (or at least feeding one?). I try to improve my behaviour from now on and keep my trap shut, just like I should've done in the first place. The mods removed two of your posts before I stupidly took the bait and commented on this thread, and now we're having this fight against windmills of pseudoscience (gee, how poetic!), which leads us nowhere.

So unless something actually important emerges in this thread, I try to be silent and not insult you any more. Be well.
User avatar
biohazard
King Cobra
King Cobra
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby vincio » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 am

mith wrote:Ok, if you can't tell reputable sources from non, then don't post. Look on the frontpage of rense, it has conspiracy theories, banners from the raelians which if you remember pretended to clone someone and proposed they all be taken up by the mothership.

Here's the disclaimer from rense

The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information.

This passage means, there is no fact checking, and you can make up pretty much any BS and be published. Where's the accountablility? Why do you think this site is reputable, or reliable in any way? What standards if any are you using?

I've already said what I believe what reputable sources are(journals etc), and I was even generous enough to give you leeway if you can explain how these alternative sources are reputable but you have not shown me anything to support this claim.

Same thing with carnicom. All I see is a bunch of pictures and videos, there are no journal entries or well ordered protocols. If he adhered to the scientific principles, why is he not published? There's thousands of journals and you're pretending to tell me that he got published in none of them even though he followed the scientific method? You're telling me that everyone is in on some policy and that there's no drug company greedy enough to jump on developing the next blockbuster drug?


here we go again.

mith you are confusing the host of the material with the source of material itself.
the information you are talking of regarding rense was not made or produced by rense IT IS HOSTED THERE amoungst several other places.
it is equivelant to saying "i will not accept the second law of thermodynamics because it is hosted on a cooking website"

the research contained on rense you refer to is that of doctor hildergard staninger whos research and methods are entirely valid and adhere to all known scientific principles and use the highest of laboratory facilities.her research i cite is presented in the mannor you require.
end of that discussion.
i dont see how you got the two muddled up...infact it astonished me! :oops: :oops: :oops:

clifford carnicom has done a decades worth of research into the aerosol phenomena and his reseach once again does include well ordered protocols etc,here take a look at some picked at random

an example of a lab report showing the constituiants of chemtrails
http://www.carnicom.com/lab1.htm

http://www.carnicom.com/reports.htm

http://www.carnicom.com/bio10.htm

as you can see the accusation of it being "nothing but videos and pictures" is utterly based in the recesses of your imagination and is an utter distortion of reality,why are you so intent on portraying an alternate version of reality,its so obvious the opposite is true anyone can see that!.
all you are doing is refusing to discuss by citing invalid refusal aurguments,what are you afraid of?,the truth?.

ok lets start again,would care to discuss this research,it has everything you need and require no grounds for you to refuse at all.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead=114071
Last edited by vincio on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Re:

Postby vincio » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 am

biohazard wrote:
vincio wrote:now will you please enter a discussion just once,actually attempt to prove me wrong or right instead of resorting to well known and established trolling stratagems,the fact that you dont enter a discussion is evident you are incapable of it.


Okay, you got me there: I've been guilty of trolling (or at least feeding one?). I try to improve my behaviour from now on and keep my trap shut, just like I should've done in the first place. The mods removed two of your posts before I stupidly took the bait and commented on this thread, and now we're having this fight against windmills of pseudoscience (gee, how poetic!), which leads us nowhere.

So unless something actually important emerges in this thread, I try to be silent and not insult you any more. Be well.


what planet are you living on?,you once again refuse to enter debate despite the fact ive asked you twice to discuss the alzhiemers iron link....which if you bothered to do any research or actually read what i posted is trure.

let me make it even easier for you.....not a report but a news report....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 191530.htm
cienceDaily (Sep. 28, 2007) — Scientists suspect that iron accumulation plays a role in neurodegenerative processes such as Parkinson's disease, but its distribution in neurons has never been observed because of the lack of techniques to do so. Until today.


read it and understand what i say is entirely valid,not only is iron accumliation seen to be present in alzhiemers but also in parkinsons,isnt that a co incidence.
do have anything to say about that?...i doubt it...you are intentionally derailing...the only question is why?,you fear something...its obvious.

look terry pratchett has come out with a theory of how alzhimers is being caused by mercury dental fillings,how does he get headlines!,mine has infinitly more evidence and co incides with iron accumilation in other neurodegenerative diseases.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... alzheimers

here is some links to how to professionaly derail and discredit threads.

first the definition
http://www.123exp-government.com/t/03774105915/

number one: attack the threads sources,sound familiar ;-)
http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=9150

two: attack the author,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrediting_tactic

3 appeal to higher authority,ie "protocols"(which were infact adhered too)
First, the attacker must portray his attack as an attempt to support the order of values of society by exposing a violator who deserves to be exposed, in essence enhancing his own image as he assaults another's.

http://www.transparencynow.com/news/disguises.htm

4: potray an alternate reality ie "its all images and videos"
CONTRAST IMAGE AND REALITY. As alluded to earlier, this is a basic method for discrediting someone or something, which is part of all the other techniques described. In it, the journalist shows the claims that are being made and contrasts them with other information, to show that those claims are false


5: changing the subject,ie not once discussing the arguments presented at all costs
What Does It Do? It's basically a technique for muddying the rhetorical waters and derailing comment threads away from the original point of discussion.


6: the charecature,ie tinfoil etc
The Strawman

What Is It? The essence of this tactic is to set up a caricature of your opponent (most amenable to demolishing by your preferred line of argumentation, of course), then proceed to knock it down. You can see an excellent discussion of this tactic (carried on at book length in the Left Behind series!) at Slacktivist's post "The Imaginary Liberal." Jonah Goldberg's exercise in historical revisionism Liberal Fascism is essentially one long exercise in building strawmen.


7.conflation ie pretending rense was the source of the information when infact it was merely the host,
Conflation

What Is It? This tactic is used to generate a long-lasting pollution of terms by confusing two dissimilar things. An example of conflation would be the Bush Administration's relentless linking of Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein in speeches leading up to the invasion of Iraq and afterward. You can see a similar thing happening in John McCain's recent speeches, where he's (deliberately or not) confusing Sunni Iraq and Shia Iran. The tactic works similarly to the sleeper effect, in that over time, the two items can become indistinct in people's minds (similar to how, in the sleeper effect, a viewer's skepticism of a biased source may disappear over time in relation to how persuasive the message i


8.projection,it was i who was accused of being disinformation!,ha!
Projection

What Is It? This is another classic of RW argumentation -- basically, accuse your opponent of everything you're doing. As mentioned above, the book Liberal Fascism is also a classic example of projection, as David Neiwert has demonstrated in his series "If conservatives really, really hate being called fascists..." (See the sidebar for links to parts 1-6.)


lastly the most obvious a complete and utter refusal to enter any debate regarding the information presented no matter what!

now can we please get back to the original subject,if you have nothing to contribute ie either prove or disprove the information then stay out,otherwise you are JUST DISTRACTING FROM THE INFORMATION PRESENTED which i am getting damn suspiscious as anyone would is the intention!
Last edited by vincio on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby vincio » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 am

i mean the supression of health and biological based information kinda has a presidence......just this for example from a list of murdered or deceased scientists.....many in the field of health and many in extremly strange circumstances,ile qoute only the medical health related ones right?....

http://valis.gnn.tv/B16098

May 7, 1996: Tsunao Saitoh PhD, 46
—Expertise: He was professor of neurosciences at the University of California, San Diego. was an internationally respected researcher into the reasons for diseases such as Alzheimer’s and had been doing ground-breaking research on the deformation of the amyloid brain protein (found in CJD and Alzheimer’s).
—Circumstance of Death: He and his 13 year-old daughter were killed in La Jolla, California, in what a Reuters report described as a “very professionally done” shooting. He was dead behind the wheel of the car, the side window had been shot out, and the door was open. His daughter appeared to have tried to run away and she was shot dead, also.


alzhiemers eh?,a bit strange?

1988: Stanley Irving Sigal, 35
—Expertise: Top AIDS researcher at Merck’s.
—Circumstance of Death: In seat number 13B on Pan American Flight that was shot down over Lockerbee Scotland.
http://web.syr.edu/~vpaf103/victims.htm

1994/95?: Dr. Jawad Al Aubaidi
—Expertise: Veterinary mycoplasma and had worked with various mycoplasmas in the 1980s at Plum Island.
—Circumstance of Death: He was killed in his native Iraq while he was changing a flat tire and hit by a truck.
Source: Patricia A. Doyle, PhD

April 1996: Dr. Clive Bruton
—Expertise: He had just produced a paper on a new strain of CJD. He was a CJD specialist who was killed before his work was announced to the public. He had been publicly arguing that deaths from CJD were going unrecognised because it was assumed that Alzheimer disease – which has indistinguishable symptoms – was the cause.
—Circumstance of Death: He died in a car crash after an apparent heart attack.


hey another alzhiemers one.....

Dec 25, 1997: Sidney Harshman, 67
—Expertise: Professor of microbiology and immunology.
“He was the world’s leading expert on staphylococcal alpha toxins,” according to Conrad Wagner, professor of biochemistry at Vanderbilt and a close friend of Professor Harshman. “He also deeply cared for other people and was always eager to help his students and colleagues.”
—Circumstance of Death: Complications of diabetes

July 10, 1998: Elizabeth A. Rich, M.D., 46
—Expertise: An associate professor with tenure in the pulmonary division of the Department of Medicine at CWRU and University Hospitals of Cleveland. She was also a member of the executive committee for the Center for AIDS Research and directed the biosafety level 3 facility, a specialized laboratory for the handling of HIV, virulent TB bacteria, and other infectious agents.
—Circumstance of Death: Killed in a traffic accident while visiting family in Tennessee

September 1998: Jonathan Mann, 51
—Expertise: Founding director of the World Health Organisation’s global Aids programme and founded Project SIDA in Zaire, the most comprehensive Aids research effort in Africa at the time, and in 1986 he joined the WHO to lead the global response against Aids. He became director of WHO’s global programme on Aids which later became the UNAids programme. He then became director of the Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights, which was set up at Harvard School of Public Health in 1993. He caused controversy earlier this year in the post when he accused the US National Institutes of Health of violating human rights by failing to act quickly on developing Aids vaccines.
—Circumstance of Death: Died in the Swissair Flight 111 crash in Canada.

March 2000: Larry C. Ford
—Expertise: Served as a consultant to both the CIA and the chemical and biological-weapons program of the South African Defense Forces, headed by Wouter Basson. His contributions to Basson’s program included lectures on converting ordinary items into lethal biological weapons.
He provided samples of virulent, designer strains of cholera, anthrax, botulism, plague, and malaria, as well as a bacteria he claimed had been mutated to be “pigment specific” for the white minority government of South Africa.
http://www.edwardhumes.com/articles/medicine.shtml
—Circumstance of Death: Died of a shotgun blast at his home in Irvine, Orange County, California. His death was later ruled a suicide.
http://www.visioncircle.org/archive/000055.html

April 15, 2000: Walter W. Shervington, M.D., 62
—Expertise: An extensive writer/ lecturer/ researcher about mental health and AIDS in the African American community.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of cancer at Tulane Medical Hospital.

July 16, 2000: Mike Thomas, 35
—Expertise: A microbiologist at the Crestwood Medical Center in Huntsville.
—Circumstance of Death: Died a few days after examining a sample taken from a 12-year-old girl who was diagnosed with meningitis and survived.

November 19, 2000: Dr. Fred Knauert, 57
—Expertise: He was a civilian scientist who served the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) for 17 years.
—Circumstance of Death: Died suddenly at his home.

December 25, 2000: Linda Reese, 52
—Expertise: Microbiologist working with victims of meningitis.
—Circumstance of Death: Died three days after she studied a sample from Tricia Zailo, 19, a Fairfield, N.J., resident who was a sophomore at Michigan State University. Tricia Zailo died Dec. 18, a few days after she returned home for the holidays.

February 1, 2001: Dr. Shmuel Gillis, 42
—Expertise: A senior hemotologist at Hadassah Hospital Ein Kerem in Jerusalem who treated patients suffering from leukemia and lymphoma regardless of ethnic or religious orgin.
—Circumstance of Death: Killed by 11 gunshots fired from a passing car on a section of the Jerusalem-Hebron Highway.

February 16th, 2001: Dr Joe Gibbs, 76
—Expertise: An expert on neurological diseases who helped show that maladies like mad cow disease and scrapie are infectious rather than genetic.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of a heart attack while in a hospital in Washington


another neurodegerative disease....

March 2001: Dr. Trudy L. Bush, 52
—Expertise: Professor of epidemiology and preventive medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine whose work in the field of women’s health brought her international acclaim.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of undetermined causes at her home.

May 7, 2001: Professor Janusz Jeljaszewicz
—Expertise: Expert in Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections. His main scientific interests and achievements were in the mechanism of action and biological properties of staphylococcal toxins, and included the immunomodulatory properties and experimental treatment of tumours by Propionibacterium.

November 2001: Yaacov Matzner, 54
—Expertise: Dean of the Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School in Jerusalem and chairman of the Israel Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusions, was the son of Holocaust survivors. One of the world’s experts on blood diseases including familiar Mediterranean fever (FMF), Matzner conducted research that led to a genetic test for FMF. He was working on cloning the gene connected to FMF and investigating the normal physiological function of amyloid A, a protein often found in high levels in people with blood cancer.
—Circumstance of Death: Professors Yaacov Matzner and Amiram Eldor were on their way back to Israel via Switzerland when their plane came down in dense forest three kilometres short of the landing field.

November 2001: Professor Amiram Eldor, 59
—Expertise: Head of the haematology institute, Tel Aviv’s Ichilov Hospital and worked for years at Hadassah-University Hospital’s haematology department but left for his native Tel Aviv in 1993 to head the haematology institute at Ichilov Hospital. He was an internationally known expert on blood clotting especially in women who had repeated miscarriages and was a member of a team that identified eight new anti-clotting agents in the saliva of leeches.
—Circumstance of Death: Professors Yaacov Matzner and Amiram Eldor were on their way back to Israel via Switzerland when their plane came down in dense forest three kilometres short of the landing field.

November 6, 2001: Jeffrey Paris Wall, 41
—Expertise: He was a biomedical expert who held a medical degree, and he also specialized in patent and intellectual property.
—Circumstance of Death: Mr. Walls body was found sprawled next to a three-story parking structure near his office. He had studied at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Nov. 16, 2001: Don C. Wiley, 57
—Expertise: One of the foremost microbiologists in the United States. Dr. Wiley, of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Harvard University, was an expert on how the immune system responds to viral attacks such as the classic doomsday plagues of HIV, ebola and influenza.
—Circumstance of Death: Police found his rental car on a bridge outside Memphis, Tenn. His body was found Dec. 20 in the Mississippi River.

Nov. 21, 2001: Vladimir Pasechnik, 64
—Expertise: World-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian defector; defected to the United Kingdom in 1989, played a huge role in Russian biowarfare and helped to figure out how to modify cruise missiles to deliver the agents of mass biological destruction.
—Background: founded Regma Biotechnologies company in Britain, a laboratory at Porton Down, the country´s chem-bio warfare defense establishment. Regma currently has a contract with the U.S. Navy for “the diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of anthrax”.
—Circumstance of Death: The pathologist who did the autopsy, and who also happened to be associated with Britain´s spy agency, concluded he died of a stroke. Details of the postmortem were not revealed at an inquest, in which the press was given no prior notice. Colleagues who had worked with Pasechnik said he was in good health.

Dec. 10, 2001: Robert M. Schwartz, 57
—Expertise: Expert in DNA sequencing and pathogenic micro-organisms, founding member of the Virginia Biotechnology Association, and the Executive Director of Research and Development at Virginia´s Center for Innovative Technology in Herndon.
—Circumstance of Death: stabbed and slashed with what police believe was a sword in his farmhouse in Leesberg, Va. His daughter, who identifies herself as a pagan high priestess, and several of her fellow pagans have been charged.

Dec. 14, 2001: Nguyen Van Set, 44
—Expertise: animal diseases facility of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization had just come to fame for discovering a virulent strain of mousepox, which could be modified to affect smallpox.
—Circumstance of Death: died at work in Geelong, Australia, in a laboratory accident. He entered an airlocked storage lab and died from exposure to nitrogen.

January 2002: Ivan Glebov and Alexi Brushlinski.
—Expertise: Two microbiologists. Both were well known around the world and members of the Russian Academy of Science.
—Circumstance of Death: Glebov died as the result of a bandit attack and Brushlinski was killed in Moscow.

January 5, 2002: Dr. Graham Ryder, 52
—Expertise: A Staff Scientist at USRA’s Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston who was a premier lunar scientist that pioneered many of our most important concepts about the Moon and its evolution.
—Circumstance of Death: Died suddenly from cancer.

January 28, 2002: David W. Barry, 58
—Expertise: Scientist who codiscovered AZT, the antiviral drug that is considered the first effective treatment for AIDS.
—Circumstance of Death: unknown

Feb. 9, 2002: Victor Korshunov, 56
—Expertise: Expert in intestinal bacteria of children around the world
—Circumstance of Death: bashed over the head near his home in Moscow.



Feb. 14, 2002: Ian Langford, 40
—Expertise: expert in environmental risks and disease.
—Circumstance of Death: found dead in his home near Norwich, England, naked from the waist down and wedged under a chair.

Feb. 28, 2002: Tanya Holzmayer, 46
—Expertise: a Russian who moved to the U.S. in 1989, focused on the part of the human molecular structure that could be affected best by medicine.
—Circumstance of Death: killed by fellow microbiologist Guyang (Matthew) Huang, who shot her seven times when she opened the door to a pizza delivery. Then he shot himself.

Feb. 28, 2002: Guyang Huang, 38
—Expertise: Microbiologist
—Circumstance of Death: Apparently shot himself after shooting fellow microbiologist, Tanya Holzmayer, seven times.

March 24, 2002: David Wynn-Williams, 55
—Expertise: Respected astrobiologist with the British Antarctic Survey, who studied the habits of microbes that might survive in outer space.
—Circumstance of Death: Died in a freak road accident near his home in Cambridge, England. He was hit by a car while he was jogging.

March 25, 2002: Steven Mostow, 63
—Expertise: Known as “Dr. Flu” for his expertise in treating influenza, and a noted expert in bioterrorism of the Colorado Health Sciences Centre.
—Circumstance of Death: died when the airplane he was piloting crashed near Denver.

August 05, 2002: David R. Knibbs, PhD., 49
—Expertise: Director of Electron Microscopy at Hartford Hospital and had a doctorate in pathobiology from the University of Connecticut. He also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Hartford.
—Circumstance of Death: He collapsed and died after an evening
run (one of his joys in life).

Nov. 12, 2002: Benito Que, 52
—Expertise: Expert in infectious diseases and cellular biology at the Miami Medical School
—Circumstance of Death: Que left his laboratory after receiving a telephone call. Shortly afterward he was found comatose in the parking lot of the Miami Medical School. He died without regaining consciousness. Police said he had suffered a heart attack. His family insisted he had been in perfect health and claimed four men attacked him. But, later, oddly, the family inquest returned a verdict of death by natural causes.

April 2003: Carlo Urbani, 46
—Expertise: A dedicated and internationally respected Italian epidemiologist, who did work of enduring value combating infectious illness around the world.
—Circumstance of Death: Died in Bangkok from SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) – the new disease that he had helped to identify. Thanks to his prompt action, the epidemic was contained in Vietnam. However, because of close daily contact with SARS patients, he contracted the infection. On March 11, he was admitted to a hospital in Bangkok and isolated. Less than three weeks later he died.

June 24, 2003: Dr. Leland Rickman of UCSD, 47
—Expertise: An expert in infectious disease who helped the county prepare to fight bioterrorism after Sept. 11.
—Circumstance of Death: He was in the African nation of Lesotho with Dr. Chris Mathews of UCSD, the director of the university’s Owen Clinic for AIDS patients. Dr. Rickman had complained of a headache and had gone to lie down. When he didn’t appear for dinner, Mathews checked on him and found him dead. A cause has not yet been determined.

July 18, 2003: Dr. David Kelly, 59
—Expertise: Biological warfare weapons specialist, senior post at the Ministry of Defense, an expert on DNA sequencing when he was head of microbiology at Porton Down and worked with two American scientists, Benito Que, 52, and Don Wiley, 57.
—Helped Vladimir Pasechnik found Regma Biotechnologies, which has a contract with the U.S. Navy for “the diagnostic and therapeutic treatment of anthrax”
—Circumstance of Death: He was found dead after allegedly slashing his wrists and throat and then dragging himself a half mile away in a wooded area near his home at Southmoor, Oxfordshire while he was out for his regular walk.

Oct 11, 2003: Michael Perich, 46
—Expertise: LSU professor who helped fight the spread of the West Nile virus. Perich worked with the East Baton Rouge Parish Mosquito Control and Rodent Abatement District to determine whether mosquitoes in the area carried West Nile.
—Circumstance of Death: Walker Police Chief Elton Burns said Sunday that Perich of 5227 River Bend Blvd., Baton Rouge, crashed his Ford pickup truck about 4:30 a.m. Saturday, while heading west on Interstate 12 in Livingston Parish. Perich’s truck veered right off the highway about 3 miles east of Walker, flipped and landed in rainwater, Burns said. Perich, who was wearing his seat belt, drowned. The cause of the crash is under investigation, Burns said.
“Mike is one of the few entomologists with the experience to go out and save lives today.”
~ Robert A. Wirtz, chief of entomology at the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

November 22, 2003: Robert Leslie Burghoff, 45
—Expertise: He was studying the virus that was plaguing cruise ships until he was killed by a mysterious white van in November of 2003
—Circumstance of Death: Burghoff was walking on a sidewalk along the 1600 block of South Braeswood when a white van jumped the curb and hit him at 1:35 p.m. Thursday, police said. The van then sped away. Burghoff died an hour later at Memorial Hermann Hospital.

December 18, 2003: Robert Aranosia, 61
—Expertise: Oakland County deputy medical examiner
—Circumstance of Death: He was driving south on I-75 when his pickup truck went off the freeway near a bridge over the Kawkawlin River. The vehicle rolled over several times before landing in the median. Aranosia was thrown from the vehicle and ended up on the shoulder of the northbound lanes.

January 6, 2004: Dr Richard Stevens, 54
—Expertise: A haematologist. (Haematologists analyse the cellular composition of blood and blood producing tissues eg bone marrow)
—Circumstance of Death: Disappeared after arriving for work on 21 July, 2003. A doctor whose disappearance sparked a national manhunt, killed himself because he could not cope with the stress of a secret affair, a coroner has ruled.

January 23 2004: Dr. Robert E. Shope, 74
—Expertise: One of the world’s top experts on viruses and infectious illnesses who was the principal author of a highly publicized 1992 report by the National Academy of Sciences warning of the possible emergence of new and unsettling infectious illnesses. He had accumulated his own collection of virus samples gathered from all over the world and worked on a Defense Department project to develop antidotes to viral agents that terrorists might use.
—Circumstance of Death: The cause was complications of a lung transplant he received in December, said his daughter Deborah Shope of Galveston. Dr. Shope had pulmonary fibrosis, a disease of unknown origin that scars the lungs.

January 24 2004: Dr. Michael Patrick Kiley, 62
—Expertise: One of the world’s leading microbiologists and an expert in developing and overseeing multiple levels of biocontainment facilities. He was at the forefront in the early studies of Lassa fever, the Ebola virus and mad cow disease while at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, Ga.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of massive heart attack. Coincidently, both Dr. Shope and Dr. Kiley were working on the lab upgrade to BSL 4 at the UTMB Galvaston lab for Homeland Security. The lab would have to be secure to house some of the deadliest pathogens of tropical and emerging infectious disease as well as bioweaponized ones.

March 13, 2004: Vadake Srinivasan
—Expertise: Was one of the most-accomplished and respected industrial biologists in academia, and held two doctorate degrees.
—Circumstance of Death: He died in a mysterious single car accident in Baton Rouge, La. Crashed car into a guard rail and ruled a stroke.

April 12, 2004: Ilsley Ingram, 84
—Expertise: Director of the Supraregional Haemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London.
—Circumstance of Death: unknown

May 5, 2004: William T. McGuire, 39
—Expertise: NJ University Professor and Senior programmer analyst and adjunct professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark.
—Circumstance of Death: His dismembered body was found floating in three suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay.

May 14, 2004: Dr. Eugene F. Mallove, 56
—Expertise: Mallove was well respected for his knowledge of cold fusion. He had just published an open letter outlining the results of and reasons for his last 15 years in the field of new energy research. Dr. Mallove was convinced it was only a matter of months before the world would actually see a free energy device.
—Circumstance of Death: Died after being beaten to death during an alleged robbery.

May 25, 2004: Antonina Presnyakova
—Expertise: Former Soviet biological weapons laboratory in Siberia —Circumstance of Death: Died after accidentally sticking herself with a needle laced with Ebola.

June 22, 2004: Thomas Gold, 84
—Expertise: He was the founder, and for twenty years the director, of the Cornell Center for Radiophysics and Space Research, where he was a close colleague of Planetary Society co-founder Carl Sagan. Gold was famous for his provocative, controversial, and sometimes outrageous theories. Gold’s theory of the deep hot biosphere holds important ramifications for the possibility of life on other planets, including seemingly inhospitable planets within our own solar system. Gold sparked controversy in 1955 when he suggested that the Moon’s surface is covered with a fine rock powder.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of heart failure.

June 24, 2004: Dr. Assefa Tulu, 45
—Expertise: Dr. Tulu joined the health department in 1997 and served for five years as the county’s lone epidemiologist. He was charged with tracking the health of the county, including the spread of diseases, such as syphilis, AIDS and measles. He also designed a system for detecting a bioterrorism attack involving viruses or bacterial agents. Tulu often coordinated efforts to address major health concerns in Dallas County, such as the West Nile virus outbreaks of the past few years, and worked with the media to inform the public.
—Circumstance of Death: Dallas County’s chief epidemiologist, was found at his desk, died of a stroke.

June 27, 2004: Dr Paul Norman, Of Salisbury, Wiltshire, 52
—Expertise: He was the chief scientist for chemical and biological defence at the Ministry of Defence’s laboratory at Porton Down, Wiltshire. He travelled the world lecturing on the subject of weapons of mass destruction.
—Circumstance of Death: Died when the Cessna 206 crashed shortly after taking off from Dunkeswell Airfield on Sunday. A father and daughter also died at the scene, and 44-year-old parachute instructor and Royal Marine Major Mike Wills later died in the hospital.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wilt ... 860995.stm

June 29, 2004: John Mullen, 67
—Expertise: A nuclear research scientist with McDonnell Douglas.
—Circumstance of Death: Died from a huge dose of poisonous arsenic.
(Note: McDonnell Douglas did not exist in 2004. It merged with Boeing in 1997.)

July 1, 2004: Edward Hoffman, 62
—Expertise: Aside from his role as a professor, Hoffman held leadership positions within the UCLA medical community. Worked to develop the first human PET scanner in 1973 at Washington University in St. Louis.
—Circumstance of Death: unknown

July 2, 2004: Larry Bustard, 53
—Expertise: A Sandia scientist who helped develop a foam spray to clean up congressional buildings and media sites during the anthrax scare in 2001. Worked at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque. His team came up with a new technology used against biological and chemical agents.
—Circumstance of Death: unknown

July 6, 2004: Stephen Tabet, 42
—Expertise: An associate professor and epidemiologist at the University of Washington. A world-renowned HIV doctor and researcher who worked with HIV patients in a vaccine clinical trial for the HIV Vaccine Trials Network.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of an unknown illness

July 21, 2004: Dr Bassem al-Mudares
—Expertise: He was a phD chemist
—Circumstance of Death: His mutilated body was found in the city of Samarra, Iraq and had been tortured before being killed.

July 21, 2004: Dr. John Badwey 54
—Expertise: Scientist and accidental politician when he opposed disposal of sewage waste program of exposing humans to sludge. Biochemist at Harvard Medical School specializing in infectious diseases.
—Circumstance of Death: Suddenly developed pneumonia like symptoms then died in two weeks.

August 12, 2004: Professor John Clark
—Expertise: Head of the science lab which created Dolly the sheep. Prof Clark led the Roslin Institute in Midlothian, one of the world’s leading animal biotechnology research centres. He played a crucial role in creating the transgenic sheep that earned the institute worldwide fame.
—Circumstance of Death: He was found hanging in his holiday home.

September 5, 2004: Mohammed Toki Hussein al-Talakani, 40
—Expertise: Iraqi nuclear scientist. He was a practising nuclear physicist since 1984.
—Circumstance of Death: He was shot dead in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad.

September 27, 2004: Dr. John E. Mack, 74
—Expertise: Professor John E Mack was an eminent Harvard psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and Pulitzer Prize winner who turned the academic community upside down because he wanted to publish his research in which he said that people who claimed they had been abducted by aliens, were not crazy at all.
—Circumstance of Death: While traveling on foot in North London from the tube station, he was struck by an alleged drunk driver.
The Author of “Abduction” and “Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters”

October 13, 2004: Matthew Allison, 32
—Expertise: (please help provide information – thank you MJH)
—Circumstance of Death: Fatal explosion of a car parked at an Osceola County, Fla., Wal-Mart store was no accident, Local 6 News has learned. Found inside a burned car. Witnesses said the man left the store at about 11 p.m. and entered his Ford Taurus car when it exploded. Investigators said they found a Duraflame log and propane canisters on the front passenger’s seat.

November 2, 2004: John R. La Montagne
—Expertise: Head of US Infectious Diseases unit under Tommie Thompson. Was NIAID Deputy Director.
—Circumstance of Death: Died while in Mexico, no cause stated.

December 21, 2004: Taleb Ibrahim al-Daher
—Expertise: Iraqi nuclear scientist
—Circumstance of Death: He was shot dead north of Baghdad by unknown gunmen. He was on his way to work at Diyala University when armed men opened fire on his car as it was crossing a bridge in Baqouba, 57 km northeast of Baghdad. The vehicle swerved off the bridge and fell into the Khrisan river. Al-Daher, who was a professor at the local university, was removed from the submerged car and rushed to Baqouba hospital where he was pronounced dead

December 29, 2004: Tom Thorne and Beth Williams
—Expertise: Two wild life scientists, Husband-and-wife wildlife veterinarians who were nationally prominent experts on chronic wasting disease and brucellosis
—Circumstance of Death: They were killed in a snowy-weather crash on U.S. 287 in northern Colorado.

January 7, 2005: Jeong H. Im, 72
—Expertise: A retired research assistant professor at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Primarily a protein chemist.
—Circumstance of Death: He was stabbed several times and his body was found in the trunk of his burning white, 1995 Honda inside the Maryland Avenue parking garage.

January 24, 2005: Roger L. Blair, 54
—Expertise: He worked for the Kennedy Space center as a micro-biologist and most recently for Wuesthoff Medical Center as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
—Circumstance of Death: Died suddenly

February 8, 2005: Geetha Angara, 43
—Expertise: She was a senior chemist with a doctorate from New York University.
—Circumstance of Death: Divers found her body in a 35-foot-deep water treatment tank where she was doing water quality tests at the Passaic Valley Water Commission plant in Totowa.

March 11, 2005: Hiram Graybill Daniel Jr., 61
—Expertise: For 36 years, his day job was working as an epidemiologist for the Georgia Department of Community Health, combating sexually transmitted diseases.
—Circumstance of Death: Died as a result of injuries sustained in an automobile accident

March 29, 2005: Professor Carlos Hormaeche, 64
—Expertise: A leading international expert in microbiology and vaccine
development. From 1994 to 2002, he was professor and head of the microbiology department at Newcastle University.
—Circumstance of Death: Died in a microlight aeroplane accident in
Uruguay.

April 5, 2005: Barbara Kalow, 45
—Expertise: A FEDERAL government veterinary scientist and was a researcher before being hired by the feds in 1992 as a meat inspector.
She then moved to veterinary biologics and was promoted to the science branch to advise on animal health issues.
—Circumstance of Death: She died of asphyxiation after being smothered by a pillow in her hotel room while on vacation in Arizona.

Aril 18, 2005: Douglas Passaro, 43
—Expertise: He was an associate professor of epidemiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health and had been an outbreak investigator with the Epidemic Intelligence Service for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention before completing an Infectious Diseases Fellowship at Stanford University in 2001.
—Circumstance of Death: Died suddenly at his Oak Park home.

May 8, 2005: David Banks, 55
—Expertise: He was the principal scientist with Biosecurity Australia and was involved in containing pest and disease threats. His primary mission was protecting livestock and plants in the country, and keeping diseases from crossing into Australia. He was an expert in the propagation of diseases by insect vectors, among other things.
—Circumstance of Death: He died along with 15 other people when the commuter plane he was traveling in went down in Queensland, Australia.

May 20, 2005: Robert J. Lull, 64
—Expertise: A prominent physician at San Francisco General Hospital who once headed the San Francisco Medical Society. Lull focused on improvements in diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer. Lull was a highly revered expert in the field of nuclear medicine, a specialty that performs diagnostic screens such as bone scans for cancer patients. Last year, Lull lectured in San Francisco about the threat of nuclear terrorism.
—Circumstance of Death: He was found stabbed to death inside the doorway of his Diamond Heights home.

June 7, 2005: Leonid Strachunsky (age unknown)
—Expertise: World Health Organization expert and director of the Anti-Microbe Therapy Research Institute who specialized in creating microbes resistant to biological weapons, to the hepatitis outbreak.
—Circumstance of Death: He was found dead in his hotel room in Moscow, where he came from Smolensk en route to the United States. He had been hit on the head with a champagne bottle, and some of his possessions were missing.

Date?: Dr. C. Bruton
--Expertise: He had just produced a paper on a new strain of CJD. He was a CJD specialist who was killed before his work was announced to the public.
--Circumstance of Death: died in a car crash.


alot of bloodwork based scientists there no?,infectious diseases?,micro biologists?

theres been a new one in the last few days
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=85 ... id=3510203

probably no protocols being used yeah?,so we can just dismiss it and everythings hunky dory!
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby canalon » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:01 am

I must admit I am not very surprised but I spend some time on those website you linked to in the first post and i can only say that I am definitely not convinced that there is anything of value.

A few things that cast more than a doubt on the validity on the results:
-Sample collection are not very well described and do not provide any insight on how cross contamination is avoided. I read a paper where samples collected in non sterile bag without any precautions are analyzed at high magnification.

- There is a complete absence of use of controls to ascertain that what is reported is real and not an artifact.

- In fact I really suspect that artifacts must be there because when I see some of the information on the microscope picture I cannot help doubting that whoever took those picture did know very little about microscopy. Magnification above 5000x in optical microscopy? Simultaneous use of epi-illumination and trans-illumination? This is beyond ridiculous.

So this kind of shoddy 'experimental results' cast more than a shadow of doubt on all the rest of the experiments that you are presenting. In fact considering the history of Morgellon 'science' on this website I do not think that you will convince anyone of anything.
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)
User avatar
canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Location: Canada

Postby mith » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:17 am

You make the point of the second law being cited in a cooking book as being the same as your article being in rense.

However, the authority of and acceptance of the second law is not dependent on the cooking book because it is already in other scientific and reputable journals. However, the rense article is only in rense. If the second law was something I've only seen in Martha Stewart's living, I would be very suspicious of it.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
~Niebuhr
User avatar
mith
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

Postby vincio » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 pm

canalon wrote:I must admit I am not very surprised but I spend some time on those website you linked to in the first post and i can only say that I am definitely not convinced that there is anything of value.

A few things that cast more than a doubt on the validity on the results:
-Sample collection are not very well described and do not provide any insight on how cross contamination is avoided. I read a paper where samples collected in non sterile bag without any precautions are analyzed at high magnification.

- There is a complete absence of use of controls to ascertain that what is reported is real and not an artifact.

- In fact I really suspect that artifacts must be there because when I see some of the information on the microscope picture I cannot help doubting that whoever took those picture did know very little about microscopy. Magnification above 5000x in optical microscopy? Simultaneous use of epi-illumination and trans-illumination? This is beyond ridiculous.

So this kind of shoddy 'experimental results' cast more than a shadow of doubt on all the rest of the experiments that you are presenting. In fact considering the history of Morgellon 'science' on this website I do not think that you will convince anyone of anything.


your just nit picking,i mean your the mod who deleted this thread straight away without expanation are you not?

cross contamination is not an issue because your not likely to "contaminate" the sample with higly advanced nanotechnology are you?,
it was only the initial sample of the chemtrails which was as you describe and its kinda impossible for such a sample to become contaminated with extremly advanced nanotech isnt it?the nanotechnological fibres were what was found in the results.
anyway the results of that sample( nanotechnological fibres) have been proven countless times,not a problem.

you also use a logical phalicy there,you describe how a chemtrail sample was taken in methods not up to your standard(by a civilian)and then you try to expand that to the rest of the experimental data and procedure done by the scientists,you can do that it is the equivelent of saying "joe bloggs ran a 20. sec race therefore all his subsequent races were at 10 seconds".
there is also is a phallacy of the sample was collected by a civillian and sent to the scientists,the civilian was at fualt not the scientific procedure which followed which includes many many experiments not involved with that one civillian sample you are attempting to portray as the standard of the whole.
and any such fualts which may have resulted out of the civillians fault are void as once again you cant contaminate a sample with such nanotech


microscopy..nit picking looking for any flaw ya can,
Simultaneous use of epi-illumination and trans-illumination....here you go a search
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ei ... on&spell=1
not a problem,

5000x optical magnification......can be done easily with the advent of digital micro scopy....didnt you know>?,look ive done the search for you
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

beyond ridiculous?,nope it is you who lack the knowledge of microscopy :mrgreen:

so basicly there were no "shoddy" experimental procedures, you are just trying to portray them as such to undermine the data.

once again no argument or attempt to rationalize,discuss or weigh the conclusions and argument just an attempt to undermine it by attacking the sources.

anyone who actually researched morgellons realises it is real and based upon technology,how you come to such an alternate conclusion is beyond me.

anyway today i discovered a website apparently dedicated to finding the truth about morgellons named "lymebusters"(neurolinguistic assosciation to smear it as lyme disease) is actually run by ...nasa and their disinformation agents who are my best of "friends" at the moment.
if their is nothing in it why is nasa running a disinfo website about it trying to smear it as lyme disease??
and why is nanobot is a censored word on another morg;s website morgellons sanctum?,thats right its censored there...i was banned for merely mentioning that fact......strange huh?,covering up nothing eh?
was banned again under a different account with hidden ip for suggesting a women sufferer go for an ultrasound scan......as the silica aerogel is optically transparent....ummmm hmm.
Last edited by vincio on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

Re:

Postby vincio » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:09 pm

mith wrote:You make the point of the second law being cited in a cooking book as being the same as your article being in rense.

However, the authority of and acceptance of the second law is not dependent on the cooking book because it is already in other scientific and reputable journals. However, the rense article is only in rense. If the second law was something I've only seen in Martha Stewart's living, I would be very suspicious of it.


information pertaining to morgellons is in multiple sources not just rense.

how is it possible to get morgellons into "reputable journals" when morgellons is being ignored and supressed heavily and that is the truth....though there was an article in the new scientist i saw about it not so long ago heres the link....oh wait the articles been deleted!!(now thats a big suprise!!).....ile have to post the cache ;-)
http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:Gsa ... cd=1&gl=uk

the same issue of new scientist also includes other medical mysteries such as chimerical heritage syndrome,that is where a persons dna suddenly changes out of the blue and they are no longer related to thier family members.whAts goIng on with that!?
:roll: :roll: :mrgreen:
reputable is also a matter of opinion and dogma is it not?,reputable has usually proven to be wrong in the future hAsnt It?,for thousands of years the status qou has always been changed with scientific evolution,to which the establishment has always taken the path of denial of new ideas as they are a threat to the purveyors of status reputaion.

string theory for example was first formulated in the 50's by a little old man,ignored and laughed at,decades later rediscovered and lauded as the truth....despite the fact there is no evidence whatsover for string theory......first they laugh at it then promote it without any evidence,whats going on?

reputation means nothing,its just prejudice.

anyway time to get back to the discussion...oh wait i would like to thank canalon for at least entering some kind of discussion in regards to talk of the procedures.....A step In the rIght direction eh aye?!,keep it up in the Future :P :P
:roll: :roll: :roll:
vincio
Garter
Garter
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Molecular Biology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron