Either poor quality or so blatantly obvious we slap ourselves for being stupid.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.
#2 Total Post Count
Ok these question cannot be related to one animal but I shall comment them.
1. Poor and lousy hint. If by drunk means animal that eat old fermented fruit in tree tops than it can be almost half of species in tropics. (species that eat those fermented fruits probably doesnt get drunk due to some of their adaptations or they should very quickly be extinct)
2. Infection from bites leads us to comodo dragon who lives in Asia and is biggest of its kind
3. Maybe its just my english but if you say that something has avian heritage doesnt it mean that it has avian ancestor? There isnt any animal gorup that has derived from birds. They are at the end of their evolution tree. And than that evolutionary step back. It would mean a bird with an habitat (did you mean habitus?!??! habitat is place where animal lives and habitus is aperiance of animal!) of a reptilian. Ther is no such creature on earth (maybe but just maybe Ophistocomus hoatzin, though it looks like and it is a bird). Totaly vague hint about convergetnt evolution in regards to my previos explanation.
4. So it is some relict and small group. Others parts hint us towards Platypus since it has eggs but produce milk, and males has poisonous spine on hind legs, and has some weird mixed aperiance of duck, otter and beaver. Other monotremates doesnt have poison spines as to my knoladge. Note: it lives in Australia!
5. As continue to previos hint you are probably refering to kangaroos though I am not sure how close are Monothrematas (Prototheria) to Metatheria (Theria). Only thing that you can confuse with skinny little humans is something that walks on 2 legs so it has to be something from Primates (cause it cannot be a kangaroo standing on hind legs since no one coulde mistaken their habitus that much). Why wouldnt you want your kids playing around them cause of their daly activities? Did you meant hunting for food? Reproducing? Fighitng for teritorry?
Anyway we come to conclusion that hints cannot be related since nothing that has poisonous bite and lives in Asia doesnt have eggs, milk, poisonous spine (why would it needs one when it has poisonous bite!?!?) and has dervired from birds by regresiv evolution (yes, yes i know there is no such thing ) eat fermented fruits and lives in trees and in the same time looks like hairy human that walks on 2 legs.
P.S. Hate ppl who post and never return to explain their topic!!!!
"In wildness is the preservation of the world" J. Hatfiled
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests