4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I really need help with alot of questions for my biology class...
I am gonna list a ton of questions that I need to answers for, and if ANYONE who knows ANY of the answers could reply, I would REEEEAALLLLY appreciate it.
You dont have to answer all the questions, but if you see one you know, please reply with the answer!
These are talking about the leaves of monocots and dicots i thinkk.
1. What is the function of stomata?
2. Do epeidermal cells have a cuticle?
3. Why are the chloroplasts concentrated near the upper surface of the leaf?
4. Why are the air spaces near the lower surface of the leaf?
5. Why did the cells undergo plasmolysis?
6. What can you conclude about the permeability of the cell membrane?
These ones are talking about the roots of things i thinkk.
1. In which area of a root tip are cells the largest?
2. Root hairs increase the surface area of roots. What is their function?
3. What are the shapes of the onion cells?
4. What can you conclude about the location of storage cells in the potato?
5. What structures are similar to both the Elodea and onion?
6. The potato and onion are specialized root structures. How is their function different than the simple monocot and dicot roots?
IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS REPLY WITH THE ANSWER! I NEED THE ANSWERS BY SUNDAY NIGHT THE LATESTT! YOU'LL BE A LIFE SAVER IF YOU HELP ME OUT.
topic renamed and moved. and yes, i know how to answer most of them.
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
Just to hammer the nail a little bit deeper, I will just say that with 4 days left to open your textbook, look up the definitions of the keywords in our dictionary, or on wikpedia, you have plenty of time to find out what are the answers then come back with what you have and we will explain what is wrong or too complicated to understand and still give your assignment on time. Good luck with your quest.
Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests