table of contents
The purpose of this study was to identify differences in ophthalmology resident …
Home » Biology Articles » Careers » A Study of Prospective Ophthalmology Residents’ Career Perceptions » References
- A Study of Prospective Ophthalmology Residents’ Career Perceptions
- Pankratz MJ, Helveston EM. Ophthalmology: The resident’s perspective. Arch Ophthalmol 1992 110:37-43.
- Kay LE, D’Amico F. Factors influencing satisfaction for family practice residency faculty. Fam Med 1999 31 (6): 409-14.
- Weaver SP, Mills TL, Passmore C. Job satisfaction of family practice residents. Fam Med 2001 33 (9): 678-82
- Debas H. Surgery: A noble profession in a changing world. Ann Surg 2002 236 (3) 263-9.
- Gabram SG, Hoenig J, Schroedeer JW Jr., Mansour A, Gamelli R. What are the primary concerns of recently graduated surgeons and how do they differ from those of the residency training years? Arch Surg 2001 136 (10): 1109-14.
- Brian RS. Women in medicine. Amer Fam Physician 2001 64 (1):174-7.
- Bergus GR, Randall CS, Winniford MD, Mueller CW, Johnson SR. Job satisfaction and workplace characteristics of primary and specialty care physicians at a bimodal medical school. Acad Med 2001 76 (11): 1148-52.
- Mayer, KL, Perez RV, Hung SH. Factors affecting choice of surgical residency training programs; J of Surg Res 2001 98: 71-75
- Xu G, Rattner SL, Veloski J, Hojat M, Fields SK, Barzansky B. (1995) A national study of the factors influencing men and women physician’s choices of primary care specialties. J Acad Med 1995 70 (5): 398-404.
- Commonwealth Fund Report. Training tomorrow’s doctors: The medical education mission of academic health centers. A Report of the Commonwealth Fund, New York; 2002.
rating: 1.00 from 1 votes | updated on: 28 Dec 2007 | views: 8813 |