table of contents
This article reviews the current status of phytosomal research and its potential …
Biology Articles » Health and Medicine » Medicine and Diagnosis » Phytosomes: A Short Review » References
- Phytosomes: A Short Review
- C. Manach, A. Scalbert, C. Morand. Polyphenols: food sources and bioavailability, Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 79:727-47 (2004).
- E. Bombardelli, S.B. Curri, R. Loggia Della, N. P. Del, A. Tubaro, P.Gariboldi. Complexes between phospholipids and vegetal derivatives of biological interest. Fitoterapia. 60:1-9 (1989).
- U. Citernesi and M. Sciacchitano. Phospholipids/active ingredient complexes. Cosm & Toil. 110(11): 57-68 (1995)
- Murray. Phytosomes- Increase the absorption of herbal extract, Available at: www.doctormurray.com/articles/silybin.htm. Accessed- January 18, 2006,
- E. Bombardelli. Phytosome: new cosmetic delivery system. Boll Chim Farm.130(11): 431-38 (1991)
- E. Bombardelli and M. Spelta. Phospholipid-polyphenol complexes: A new concept in skin care ingredients. Cosm & Toil. 106(3): 69-76 (1991).
- C. Marena, M. Lampertico. Preliminary clinical development of silipide: a new complex of silybin in toxic liver disorders. Planta Med. 57:A 124-25 (1991).
- Y.N. Jiang, Z.P. Yu, Z.M. Yan and J.M. Chen. Studies on preparation of herba epimedii flavanoid phytosomes and their pharmaceutics. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi., 26( 2): 105-8 (2001)
- K. Maiti, K. Mukherjee, A. Gantait, B.P. Saha, P.K. Mukherjee. Curcuminphospholipid complex: Preparation, therapeutic evaluation and pharmacokinetic study in rats. Int. J. pharm. Sept. 2006 (In Press)
- K. Maiti, K. Mukherjee, A. Gantait, B.P. Saha, P.K. Mukherjee. Enhanced therapeutic potential of naringenin-phospholipid complex in rats. J Pharm Pharmacol. 58(9):1227-33 (2006).
- X. Yanyu, S. Yunmei, C. Zhipeng, P. Quineng. The preparation of silybinphospholipid complex and the study on its pharmacokinetics in rats. Int J Pharm. 3;307(1):77-82 (2006).
- P. Kidd and K. Head. A review of the bioavailability and clinical efficacy of milk thistle Phytosome: a silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex. Altern. Med. Rev. 10(3):193-203 (2005).
- E. Bombardelli. Phytosomes in functional cosmetics. Fitoterapia., 65(5): 320-27 (1994)
- E. Bombardelli, M. Spelta, R. Loggia Della, S. Sosa, A. Tubaro. Aging Skin: Protective effect of silymarin- PHYTOSOME. Fitoterapia. 62(2): 115-22 (1991).
- Vitamedics, Phytosome Products, Available at http://www.vitamedics.com. Accessed February 15, 2006 ,
rating: 3.87 from 15 votes | updated on: 10 Apr 2008 | views: 20221 |