Dark Matter, Dark Biology & The Invisible Homo Sapiens
Dark Matter, Dark Biology & Dark Homo Sapiens
Chemical bonds exist because of stable duet or octet electron configurations and electron spins. If there are three dark matter particles (of negligible mass and zero charge)corresponding to electron, proton and neutron in humans they may form dark atoms, dark molecules, dark cells, dark brain etc and a Dark Body parallel to their visible counter parts. Perhaps positive and negative gravitons or an as yet unknown force also may be involved.
What is the point? Nothing much, but a mere Invisible Homo sapiens coupled parallel to the visible human body may exist. How about plants and animals and artificial intelligence (AI)? Plants may have only one type of Dark Matter that corresponding to electrons only. Animals may have an additional type corresponding to protons also. But these will not complete a Dark matter body in plants or animals. AI will have no Dark Matter particles coupled to any visible particles since there is no visible or dark DNA to govern these processes. The decreasing intensities of biophoton emission in the living cells of plants, animals and humans support this view. There is also theoretical basis to show that biophoton emission may be the result of interactions of Dark Matter particles with the visible particles.
So, Bio-Materialism to be valid must have two components: (1) Ordinary Bio-Materialism dealing with Light Matter and (2) Extra Ordinary Bio-Materialism dealing with Dark Matter
1 MIND MATTER, Noetic Journal (Vol 4, # 4, October 03, Nobelist Sir John Eccles Centennial Edition).
2. NeuroQuantology Journal, June, 2007 Dark Chemistry or Psychic Spin Pixels, ibid September, 2007, for Dark Matter & Dark Chemistry).
September 5, 2007
These are some legitimate questions which the scientific community have to address regarding the mind body problem.
1. How can mind invisibly function in the visible physical realm, unless it is also physical?
2. If it is physical why should it not be structured according to known physical laws?
3. Will non-electromagnetic matter particles account for the invisible mind as Dark Matter makes up for the missing mass of the universe? Could they be the axions of the String Theory?
4. Can there be Dark Chemical Bondsand dark Chemistries involving Axion configurations (Duets, Octets) and Axion spins as in ordinary chemical bonds?
5. Will gravitons (negative and positive) substitute for electric charges in that Dark Chemistry
6. Could there be three different Axions (Types I, II & III) of negligible mass, but corresponding to electron, proton and neutron respectively?
7. Could it be that plants have only Type I Axion, and animals only Types I & II?
8. Could it be that Humans have all the three Types of Axions such that an Axion hierarchy of atoms, molecules, cells, organs and an axion body coupled parallel to the visible body exist?
9. Could it be that the dark axion bodies in animals and in plants are incomplete and unstable?
10. Could this be the reason that plants emit the most number of biophotons and humans the least?
11. Could this be an evidence for the theory that axions interact with ordinary attoms to produce coherent low energy photons?
12. Could it then be surmised that there is an invisible homo sapiens coupled parallel to the visible human body?
13. Could that be an adequate explanation of extensively reported paranormal and psychic phenomena in humans and their absence in plants and animals?
14. Could it be that Humans can influence plants and animals through the axion interactions?
15. Could this explain the vast taxonomic differences in spite of the close genomic similarities?
16. Are the following references meaningful?
Chemical bonds and ordinary chemistries involve not only charges, but spin and configurations (Octet,Duet) of electrons. Axions are Dark Matter particles of negligible mass. Three types of axions with three different masses may exist each corresponding to electron, proton and neutron. Possibly with negative and positive gravitons(or an unknown force)and spins these axions may lead to a Dark Aufbau and dark Chemistry. A Dark Hierarchy may exist consisting of Dark Atoms, Dark Molecules, Dark Compounds, Dark Cells and Dark Organisms.
The clearly observable taxonomic differences inspite of the close genomic similarities may be accounted for as follows: Type 1 Axions may be universally present across the taxa. Type II Axions may be present in animals and humans only, not in plants. Type III Axions may be present only in Humans.
Thus, only humans will have a complete hierarchy of Dark Bodies resulting in the INVISIBLE HOMO SAPIENS existing parallel to the visible human body. Animals will have less complete and plants the least complete form of Dark Bodies. Biophoton Emission seems to support this, plants emitting about 10 times more than animals. There are theoretical grounds to show that biophoton emission is a consequence of dark matter interaction with elementary particles. The binding capcity of axions to the visible atoms may exponentially increase with each addition of the axion type, making human dark cells 3^3 = 9 times more stable than plant dark cells.
These findings have been published in recent Noetic Journal and NeuroQuantology Journal cited below.
1. Mind Matter
2. Dark Chemistry or Psychic Spin Pixels?
3. Dark Matter& Dark Chemistry
Can AI/ComputerBrain be conscious?
Can Animals and Plants be Conscious?
1. NeuroQuantology Journal, June, 2007 Dark Chemistry or Psychic Spin Pixels, ibid September, 2007, for Dark Matter & Dark Chemistry).
2. MIND MATTER. Noetic Journal (Vol 4, # 4, October 03, Nobelist Sir John Eccles Centennial Edition).
Panpsychism is inevitable in ORDINARY MATERIALISM, if consciousness is a product of ORDINARY MATTER, because ordinary matter is ubiquitous. Panpsychism is not necessarily inevitable in EXTRAORDINARY MATERIALISM where consciousness is a joint product of EXTRAORDINARY MATTER (dark matter for example) interacting with ORDINARY MATTER. Here there is the possibility that plants can differ from animals and animals from humans, in their dark-matter compositions. Such differences are empirically observable.
The Platonic ineffable form will not be adequate to explain consciousness. However, there is no need to separate the engine from the energy, or Piaget's cognitive constructs from actual physical structures, if the Aristotelian forms are *real*. There seems to be a scientific basis for the reality of these forms (as invisible but real physical configurations, if dark matter and possibly dark chemistry are also taken into consideration), which is brought out in a recent Noetic Journal article (Vol 4, # 4, October 03, (Neuro Scientist & Nobelist Sir John Eccles Centennial Edition).
Article submitted by: medinuclear
Accepted for publication on September 19, 2007.
rating: 4.71 from 17 votes | updated on: 13 Sep 2007 | views: 4804 |